Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 17:49

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2006, 18:49 

[quote][quote]I have the back end compleletly done, I'm tweaking it at the moment and expect a go live date some time next week.

But wholy shit what an effort to get it working... I'll make sure I announce it when it launches.

Watch this space!

The thing I dont like about that website is you have to go to each person i'd like it if you could make a search for resolution sizes than i could look for the native res for my lcd instead of browsing names.

There will be options to do that as well on the new code... so I'm more than sure you'l enjoy the new version.

Nicer, Now i just need to find one that has a white background can't stand all the ones that have stuff in the background cause than it throws off my whole windows matching theme kinda shit. I figured you would know alot about which girls would have nice asses so I am asking :-D but I dont like the girls that look like bitch's.

edit: not vida she is getting boring

current background: http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5953/lawl5za.jpg

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006, 15:24 
Editors
Editors

[quote][quote][quote]I have the back end compleletly done, I'm tweaking it at the moment and expect a go live date some time next week.

But wholy shit what an effort to get it working... I'll make sure I announce it when it launches.

Watch this space!

The thing I dont like about that website is you have to go to each person i'd like it if you could make a search for resolution sizes than i could look for the native res for my lcd instead of browsing names.

There will be options to do that as well on the new code... so I'm more than sure you'l enjoy the new version.

Nicer, Now i just need to find one that has a white background can't stand all the ones that have stuff in the background cause than it throws off my whole windows matching theme kinda shit. I figured you would know alot about which girls would have nice asses so I am asking :-D but I dont like the girls that look like bitch's.

edit: not vida she is getting boring

current background: http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5953/lawl5za.jpg

I'll hunt some down, and I'll also make sure they have white backgrounds for you.

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006, 19:09 

Nice, Thanks alot Ive been checking ur site everyday waiting for it to go back up.

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2006, 09:05 
Editors
Editors

I'm running a little behind as I've moved to a place with no internet so I'm relying on logging into mt pc over vpn. It makes it difficult.

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2006, 22:01 

I'm running a little behind as I've moved to a place with no internet so I'm relying on logging into mt pc over vpn. It makes it difficult.

"widescreenbabes.com is currently being upgraded. Thanks for dropping by.

We promise the down time will be worth the wait."

getting sick of seeing this :*(

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2006, 09:55 
Editors
Editors

Sorry brother, it won't be long trust me! I hope to have it fixed this weekend.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2006, 11:07 

The site I use all the time that has many aspect ratios is http://www.skins.be :D

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2006, 12:12 
Editors
Editors

The site I use all the time that has many aspect ratios is http://www.skins.be :D

Bah! those grainy, streched, tagged images just piss me right off. The only thing they are good for is constant updates.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2006, 12:31 

Ah OK. The one Ferrari I have on my monitor now looks awesome anyway :P

PostPosted: 03 May 2006, 11:23 
Editors
Editors

this weekend chaps this weekend!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next