Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 12 Sep 2024, 10:41

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Sacred 2 : Fallen Angel
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2009, 15:18 

Well it's strange and I just want to make sure I am reading the instructions properly.

I have to create a seperate file and that has just the 4 values in for the additonal camera settings?!

I then end up with two notepad files one being the default the other being the custom?!

I think that is correct as when I load/play the game I have no issues with the additonal camera zoom, but if I enter any underground area the PC does not load and just hangs which prevents me from entering the underground...

I removed all ini files restarted the game and played on my single display and the game works fine so it seems the PC is having issues with the triple screen set-up.

I will try different camera setting as I currently use follow to see whether that makes a difference, I have the Collectors edition which comes with some sort of 'enhnaced graphics' perhaps it's that?!

Cheers,
Lea

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2009, 16:42 
Editors
Editors

Yes, they are two distinct files : options.txt and optionsCustom.txt. IIRC options.txt is generated automatically so deleting both files should get you back to default settings. And obviously, disabling the Elite Graphics textures and using the Free cam is the least you can do before you assume that the TripleHead fix is causing the problem ;)

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2009, 16:59 

+1 for scavvenjahh tips

but then if you really can't solve it or if you prefer to leave your configuration as is... you might want to tweak the values some more

for example since the problem seems located in dungeons you might want to alter the dungeon camera only
these are the original values but you can play with them to your heart content ...
camera.dng1_trackdist_max = 710
camera.dng2_trackdist_max = 710