Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 02 Jul 2024, 17:14

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2011, 23:15 

Join us in the beta. We need more ppl.The patch is going to be released, EA confirmed it. It is currently stuck in steams Q@A. I just want to play it and the beta is going to stay open till it is released, there just are not enough ppl aware that it is available and the servers are empty. It also improves performance for me and others!

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/bc2-pc-patch-feedback/1419876-client-r11-beta-patch-795745-a.html

Post subject: There is no need to
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2011, 07:09 

There is no need to participate in the beta anymore. The beta is closed and the patch has also just finished going through Steam QA. The patch will be released on September 21, 2011 according to a DICE representative. While I am glad they actually decided to patch the game, having to wait 6+ months for a fix to a game breaking bug is unacceptable. I will have to think about whether I wish to continue to support DICE in the future.

Source: http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/bc2-pc-patch-feedback/1421689-client-r11-beta-patch-795745-end-public-beta-summary-2.html#post19875170

Update: Patch is live now. Will try once it has finished downloading.