Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 30 Jun 2024, 20:05

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: I love you
PostPosted: 02 May 2012, 11:35 

SoftTh detection works which in turn made The Witcher 2 work. :triplewide

PostPosted: 02 May 2012, 12:05 
Administrators
Administrators

Nice, I donated again to say thanks for all your hard work. The fixer has been updating and working flawlessly for me.

Any idea if Sanctum is on the radar? I know you had a brief look at it before.

Post subject: Hey Hayden, if you get a
PostPosted: 02 May 2012, 13:14 
Insiders
Insiders

Hey Hayden, if you get a chance can you have a look at the hand scaling in Rage. Everything else works great. Cheers.

PostPosted: 03 May 2012, 01:49 

Thank you so much for the mirror's edge fix! It works great.

I've made a small donation to support your future endeavors :)

PostPosted: 03 May 2012, 17:59 

Thank you Hayden!

One thing I was wondering about is the scaling of lockpicking is there a way to adjust it? Never thought about it till now

PostPosted: 03 May 2012, 23:05 

This tool is awesome. Mass Effect 3 is working perfectly (hud elements centered!).

Post subject: Just a heads up guys.I'm
PostPosted: 04 May 2012, 01:50 
Insiders
Insiders

Just a heads up guys.

I'm leaving New Zealand destined for Boca Raton, Florida later today for 2 weeks (business)

I'll be checking in but there's likely gonna be some delays on updates (assuming something like Skyrim or ME3 or whatever gets updated) - anyone who rekons they'd be able to/wants to update plugins etc (it's LUA, pretty straight forward) feel free to PM me at any point for instructions for re-discovering the patch points for the various games.

Additionally - cheers to all those who donated/contributed, much appreciated.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 11 May 2012, 00:24 
Editors
Editors

I keep getting a C++ error when I use FWS with Borderlands. It is very random with the timing. Sometimes it doesn't crash out (not sure if it has to do with what I am running or what). It does not happen when I run in single monitor. Hope this info helps.

Code:
Problem signature:
     Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
     Application Name:   Borderlands.exe
     Application Version:   1.4.2.1
     Application Timestamp:   4eddb1bf
     Fault Module Name:   Borderlands.exe
     Fault Module Version:   1.4.2.1
     Fault Module Timestamp:   4eddb1bf
     Exception Code:   c0000005
     Exception Offset:   00a045c7
     OS Version:   6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
     Locale ID:   1033
     Additional Information 1:   eff6
     Additional Information 2:   eff6279f1377826c1a1838c2dc591c02
     Additional Information 3:   7817
     Additional Information 4:   7817bf3cf4633cfc3a40fd79dadc0311

Read our privacy statement online:
     http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
     C:Windowssystem32en-USerofflps.txt

Attached files

PostPosted: 11 May 2012, 00:47 

Hayden: Have fun if you can in Florida. Place a bit too hot for me, random nosebleeds. Too flat, too. Used to Virginia. Thank you a million for yuor flawless 1.04 . It comes very close to being indeed flawless. Bless you for making it. (imagine me bowing down and saying "I am not worthy")
Does anyone know how to set the Map Set Byte so that I do not have to reset it each time I run the game? No matter what I do with it when the game starts the map is messed up. I alt tab out and hit "detect now" and sometimes it changes to 7, sometimes stays at 6, but either way the mag gets fixed until I exit the game. Then when I go in again I need to repeat. Is this expected behaviour?

Halifax: Your solution was a life saver and was working great until the newest skyrim version and the newest plugin you made. I am having the same problem another user posted about a little while ago. When fast traveling, about 20% of the time the screen will go black and it will cause the pc to bluescreen (screen stays black, no video). I know it was a bluescreen because of the event log in windows. In any case, if I play three screens in windows mode with your fix on, it works 100% fine. It is only whne playing full screen. I started a new game with no mods and just your fix with no difference. Hayden's newest solution works fine, no problems with that one (thank you Lord! I was getting desperate). Here is a clue, whne using your fix and fast traveling, there is no smoke effect on the left and right monitors, just blackness. With Hayden's fix, there is smoke. All this is to give you info in case you can fix it. I appreciate all you do and have donated multiple times. I will continue to support you. You were there for us when Hayden was busy and was developing his masterpiece.

I am using two 590 cards in sli mode with Nvidia surround.

Post subject: in some situations a few
PostPosted: 11 May 2012, 02:44 
Insiders
Insiders

in some situations a few people may have to do what your doing - with respect to alt-tab etc and detect map value, wihlst a slight 30 second inconvenience you should only have to perform it once (albiet for some people per launch) but afterward requires no further hotkeys or anything of that nature.

It can be improved some probably.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 126  Next