Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 14:02

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2012, 23:47 

Hayden,

have you had the chance yet to look into The WarZ?

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2012, 03:44 
Insiders
Insiders

Thebutcher wrote:
Hayden,

have you had the chance yet to look into The WarZ?

I was about to pick it up today, then I hear about the controversy and see it's now pulled from Steam... consequently I have no desire to pay for something that apparently does not even begin to live up to what is advertised.

Anyone who does wish for a fix however, your more than welcome to donate the game and I'm sure I'll have a laugh investigating a fix.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2012, 21:29 

HaYDeN wrote:
twitchyzeroo wrote:
twitchyzeroo wrote:
HUDs now are back to their fully extended positions in CS:GO...making it impossible to play competitively when compared to its 2/3rd position in the last few updates

CS:GO 1.21.5.1 just pushed out...fairly significant changes. I see a few people under Multi-monitor Gaming/Detailed Repot subsection also asking for the HUDs to be fixed.

Please and thank you. :cheers:

Hayden, any chance you could look into this?

The scaling is fine...just that it's still spanned. Any way to get around adjusting the safezone X values?

minibrute, Stilton, emperor0013 and a few others are patiently waiting for a fix on this fan-favourite pc shooter :wave:

I've submitted a formal ticket as a bug towards valve...but I dont know if they'll ever get to it (right now theres only 8 votes for it...and it's difficult to know if they even have multi-monitors in their labs to test their fixes hence I think there's a slim chance they'll ever get on a fix.)

I've covered multiple times, pages back - ever since Valve changed the way the value is used the fix can no longer be applied without intrusive code injection, which is not something one does lightly on a Valve VAC protected game.

yeah I know you've said it's not a simple fix like before...but before you went on vacation I thought you had mentioned you'll attempt to update it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks for all your hardwork...I guess I can live with 1920x1080 :)

Post subject: Mass Effect 3 problem
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2012, 03:18 

Hi,

I'm playing Mass Effect 3 and there is a big problem with both flawless as widescreen fixer:

The crosshair isn't right. When I aim, the bullet impacts at a different place then expected. So I need to aim next to a target to hit it.
If I don't run flawless or widescreen fixer, the aiming is working correctly.

Am I doing something wrong here?

edit: Masseffect 2 doesn't have this problem with flawless, but is does have the same problem with widescreen fixer.

PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 05:27 

Hello friends, this is my first pont in WSGF Forums.

I'm starting to play in games in Cinematic aspect (1920x800, 1920x720), and some of them does scale resolution and hud perfectly (Battlefield 3), other scale resolution and maintain hud (Borderlands 2), and other does not scale, just stretch (GTA IV, Black Ops II...).

I read out about Flawless Widescreen and downloaded it to do some tests. I've installed BO2 plugin but the game still stretching resolution instead of scaling. Maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Many Thanks.

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2012, 07:31 

Broken Plugin report:

Spec Ops: The Line (current steam version as of 12/29/2012) no longer works with aspect ratios above standard. Have tried triple-wide with 5760x1080 and 4800x900 without success. Plugin notices the executable loading, but reports the lowest available resolution (640x) incorrectly. Administrator rights given to FW prior to launching, plugin verified re-installed and activated.

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2012, 10:00 

Hi there, sorry my first post is like this but I must report that I am not able to get spec ops the line to work, Flawless Widescreen detects that the game is running but in game it is not doing anything, like it was never running at all.

My resolution is 5760x1200. Nvidia
Thank you for any help you all can provide.

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2013, 02:40 

In regards to Skyrim, when I run Flawless (Triple monitor 6010x1080), SkyUI and SKSE (as Admin), I get Huge items in my inventory. If I don't run Flawless, everything is fine. If I don't run SKSE, the pics for items are the correct size, yet I get that standard error that SKSE is not loaded. Is there some type of 'Value' that can be decreased for these pictures items in your inventory? Thank you!

~MaxSharp

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2013, 03:00 

When I run Flawless (Triple monitor 6010x1080), SkyUI and SKSE (as Admin), I get Huge items in my inventory. If I don't run Flawless, everything is fine. If I don't run SKSE, the pics for items are the correct size, yet I get that standard error that SKSE is not loaded. Is there some type of 'Value' that can be decreased for these pictures items in your inventory? I still cant get this to work....

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2013, 03:02 

When I run Flawless (Triple monitor 6010x1080), SkyUI and SKSE (as Admin), I get Huge items in my inventory. If I don't run Flawless, everything is fine. If I don't run SKSE, the pics for items are the correct size, yet I get that standard error that SKSE is not loaded. Is there some type of 'Value' that can be decreased for these pictures items in your inventory? I still can't get this to work....

~MaxSharp

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 126  Next