Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 17 Jun 2024, 02:46

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2013, 00:45 

Fair enough, then.

Nope, certainly not any sarcasm or any other bad vibes, intended, anyway, from my post. I was just telling him the symptoms of the problems with Guild Wars; and I spelled out each one; which kinda seemed necessary because support is only a LITTLE broken by the game, anyway. Unlike many others, Guild Wars 2 is perfectly playable without the fixes; they just add awesomeness....

As far as my CAP LOCKS, they're intended to show emphasis; not anger. I suppose I could highlight things and hit the "Bold" button, but I'm just used to doing it this way. No offense intended. You should hear me at work, lol. The other guy might be 30 feet away, but you can hear my noisy ass from half a mile, over forklifts :lol:

Post subject: Re: skyrim 1.9xx suport
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2013, 23:57 

tonycubed2 wrote:
Hi,

Any eta on Flawless Widescreen support for Skyrim 1.9? Bethesda has stopped updating it, so it should be the final time.

I second that… I know this new version of FWS will be amazing, but if just this last fix for Skyrim could be released for the old version first… that would be really cool. Just sayin…. :angel:

Post subject: Re: skyrim 1.9xx suport
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2013, 21:02 

AmeerNuub wrote:
tonycubed2 wrote:
Hi,

Any eta on Flawless Widescreen support for Skyrim 1.9? Bethesda has stopped updating it, so it should be the final time.

I second that… I know this new version of FWS will be amazing, but if just this last fix for Skyrim could be released for the old version first… that would be really cool. Just sayin…. :angel:

Also in the same boat, stuck with a 1.9 game file of Skyrim and no means of playing 5760x1080 properly. Can't wait for a FWS update to 1.9, if it is indeed coming.

Thank you Hayden and Helifax for all the time and effort you have put into this. Here's to hoping we will get a working version of FWS for the final "major" update for such a great game!

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2013, 21:08 

Thirded.... I miss FWS for Skyrim.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2013, 04:53 

Yeah me too.
I guess it's easy to forget how important fundamental tools like FW are to our enjoyment of our games until we're in a situation like this.
While, like everyone here, I'm very grateful for the work done to date for very little reward, I still feel like a kid waiting for Christmas or the first day of summer vacation.
I know it's coming, and I thank you Hayden and Helifax for all your great work, but I still can't help feeling like that lady in the Target ad with her face pressed up to the window.

P.S. I don't know if it's been brought to anyone's attention but the FW site is being flagged as it SSL having expired.
https://www.flawlesswidescreen.org/inde ... Widescreen
How will the update to the new version work? Will it auto update or will it require a new download and install. If the later will it be announced here or the website? Though I know that the site it's self should be safe I'm still leery about proceeding to the website because of the SSL state.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2013, 18:10 

Hi, Flawless Widescreen is best for 16:10 monitor user, pleas help me and update script for Dark Souls Prepare to Die, befor patch game work corect, after patch not work 16:10 without frame

P.S. Sorry my english i am stupid lazy boy :(

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2013, 11:02 
Insiders
Insiders

Would love to play LA Noire in triple wide, but the fix no longer works with patch 1.3. Is there any change for an update for the fix?

Philips BDM4065UC(3840x2160) Acer Z35(2560x1080@200hz); 980 Ti Hybrid @stock ; 6700K 4.6ghz (1.35v)/D15; 16GB 3200mhz; Asus Maximus Ranger VIII; AX860; 1TB 960 EVO; 750GB 840 EVO; Teufel Concept D 500; Sennheiser HD6XX; Windows 10 (latest build)

PostPosted: 01 May 2013, 12:18 
Insiders
Insiders

Several people are testing the new build - yet to hear anything catastrophic yet, handling the transition (so it's semi transparent to the user) between the two versions with different back-ends is semi challenging.

Couple of other things to do, fix the website etc etc, stupid HTTPS certificate expired.

Defiance and Resident Evil 6 added, a few plugins have been dropped.

If it's not out by say Friday NZ time, your more than welcome stab me in the face repetitively

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 01 May 2013, 12:50 

Sweet! roll on Friday, this is what we've all been waiting for. Can't wait to try the new version you've made. Been holding off playing Resident evil for a while since you mentioned you were making a fix for it. By the way Hayden, I know you've been too busy with making this for us but did you get time to try jet set radio to see if its possible to fix?
Thanks for all your hard work, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :twothumb:

PostPosted: 01 May 2013, 13:01 
Insiders
Insiders

axelandpixel wrote:
Sweet! roll on Friday, this is what we've all been waiting for. Can't wait to try the new version you've made. Been holding off playing Resident evil for a while since you mentioned you were making a fix for it. By the way Hayden, I know you've been too busy with making this for us but did you get time to try jet set radio to see if its possible to fix?
Thanks for all your hard work, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :twothumb:

It's just the FOV right? and some of the intro menus?

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 126  Next