Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 16:56

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2013, 16:16 

Ok thanks for your reply anyway, i will buy a second game so. My legit steam version is on my nVidia Rig :roll:

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2013, 16:48 
Administrators
Administrators

helifax wrote:
fluxetreflux wrote:
morxy49 wrote:
I've got the exact same error.
neither 5760x1080 or 6048x1080 works.

Thanks for you reply. Do you mean that i need to lower the res ?

But i'm quite despite that the fix can't run @ full res. Yesterday i give it a go, with the BaseEngine.ini trick and except the menu, "3D Arrows" that indicates your direction, Combo Labs, HUD,etc... it was running as smooth as butter and so impressive :shock:

There's aslo an issue with framerate when Crossfire is on. I have no problem when it's off. I'm running two 5770 (i know this is quite old !) with 13.6 beta and no cap. Am i alone with this problem ?

Waiting for others advices... Thanks for your help

The fix works on all resolution et all.
However I see from the above post that you are using a "cracked version" of the game. Cracked versions are not supported nor will they be in the future for any fix that I make.
I am not going to open an old debate on why I decided this, but I think is pretty obvious.
As the WideScreen Fixer plugin says..the currently supported version is Steam V1.1.0

You don't need to open an old debate, the WSGF will not condone or support piracy, and as such we will not allow developers to encourage or support piracy via the WSGF site.

So really there nothing to discuss, the site will not allow it :)

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 09:20 

I finally grab my second copy of the game for my eyefinity rig !

Gave it a test yesterday and it's working flawlessly with the fix. Just noticed two "bugs" with the HUD. Here are some snapshots (taken with my phone) to illustrate...

WidescreenFixer ON

WidescreenFixer OFF

WidescreenFixer ON

WidescreenFixer OFF

WidescreenFixer OFF

And i saw on Remember me Skid's blog that the bug is there.

If we had a "patch" for that, the fix would be just perfect even if it is already well and many thanks Helifax to make it possible.

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 14:12 
Insiders
Insiders

fluxetreflux wrote:
I finally grab my second copy of the game for my eyefinity rig !

Gave it a test yesterday and it's working flawlessly with the fix. Just noticed two "bugs" with the HUD. Here are some snapshots (taken with my phone) to illustrate...

WidescreenFixer ON

WidescreenFixer OFF

WidescreenFixer ON

WidescreenFixer OFF

WidescreenFixer OFF

And i saw on Remember me Skid's blog that the bug is there.

If we had a "patch" for that, the fix would be just perfect even if it is already well and many thanks Helifax to make it possible.

Hey, I know I am aware of that bug...
Unfortunately the game doesn't use the "standard way" o having ONE HUD..instead it is split into various elements. In the fix I managed to fix the main menus, and the MAIN hud, however the "secondary one" (hopefully) like you showed is still not fixed.
Due to the nature of how UE3 works it is still hard to find it... I haven't given up hope on it just yet, although I did spend yesterday half the day trying to fix it with no results...
I will try again in the future when I will have more time for it:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 18:59 

Hi,

I didn't know anything about Unreal Ungine, but yesterday i "googled" about HUD and found this

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/HUDTechnicalGuide.html

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 19:39 

http://lilkeos.deviantart.com/art/Fout- ... lkeos&qo=0

this is what I see when I start the game what will I do to fix this???

greetings ewout from holland

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2013, 13:11 
Insiders
Insiders

I was wondering where the health bar was, and thought wow the game is pretty hud-less :P Makes it a little tricky in fights not knowing how low your health is, but all good, maybe Helifax can fix it.

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2013, 14:20 
Insiders
Insiders

lilkeos wrote:
http://lilkeos.deviantart.com/art/Fout-377313863?q=in%3Ascraps%20sort%3Atime%20gallery%3Alilkeos&qo=0

I see that error is generated by the game when trying to start (the D9 calls) and apparently cannot create a shader program.
Are you using a laptop? with optimus technology?
Make sure your game tries to use the GPU and not the Intel integrated chipset.

I don;t have any other idea why this error might appear... Is your DirectX up to date?

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2013, 14:54 

Toothless Spoon wrote:
I was wondering where the health bar was, and thought wow the game is pretty hud-less :P Makes it a little tricky in fights not knowing how low your health is, but all good, maybe Helifax can fix it.

I had the same opinion as you about the difficulty but I now cover progress in the game in surround mode and I realize that this gauge is still useful to know what kind of combos you must focus on.

But I have faith in the genius of Helifax ! :rockout:

lilkeos wrote:
http://lilkeos.deviantart.com/art/Fout-377313863?q=in%3Ascraps%20sort%3Atime%20gallery%3Alilkeos&qo=0

May i ask you if you are using a legit copy of the game ?

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2013, 22:51 

The game was updated again on Steam yesterday to 1.0.2056.0. The fix is not working anymore

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next