Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 02 Jul 2024, 20:14

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2013, 11:52 
Administrators
Administrators

HaYDeN wrote:
Skid wrote:
HaYDeN wrote:
Released FOV fix for Need for Speed: Rivals, Released new build of Flawless Widescreen (addresses yet more 64bit bugs, hopefully without introducing any new ones)

HaYDeN, is it possible to get the FoV Fine Adjustment working with the nose camera? ATM it doesn't appear to and I think the FoV is a little low, maybe.

Nose camera is technically correct, it uses a fixed vertical FOV hence it's HOR+, the FOV you see is the dev's intended FOV...

I was going to implement nose camera and a general camera position mod (X,Y,Z) but got on to other things for one, and because the rest of the game uses vertical FOV, the FOV increase for the nose camera would also impact every other view that is HOR+ already, eg. garage etc.

If your making a request, sure I'll add it - if your asking if it's technically correct as it is, yes it is.

It was a general request, although moving the camera onto the bonnet would be awesome so if you was planning on doing that I would say put a higher priority on that. I was just saying in my opinion the FoV on the nose cam looked a little low to be a correct natural FoV (IE the devs didn't change it when they ported it from the console to the PC), but I could be wrong, short of it being insanely low I often don't notice.

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2013, 21:41 

I've just bought CS:GO and saw that the fix for it is not working at all for me. Am I doing something wrong or is it outdated? I'd really appreciate a fix. please!

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2013, 00:37 
Insiders
Insiders

Just wanted to say massive thank you to Hayden for the newest updates of : FlashBack and Injustice gods among us, they both seem like hard fixes and the fix results look amazing on multi. If you have not checked them out it is totally worth it they look so good on multi screen.

This weekend is going to own, Thanks :rockout:

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2013, 03:11 
I Donated
I Donated

Big thanks to Hayden for the Assassin's Creed IV fix! :cheers:

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2013, 08:59 

Amon Amarth wrote:
Big thanks to Hayden for the Assassin's Creed IV fix! :cheers:

I'm guessing that this fixes the black bars only for 4:3 and 16:10 ratios because in 21:9 there are still black bars that take up 60%+ of the screen. Hi, long time reader, first time poster.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2013, 09:03 

Do you guys know how to use flawless widescreen? Everytime when I launch the games, it always said " Searching for the games process, please configure desired setting and launch the game", but I do launch the game, this is very frustrating, please someone help me!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2013, 12:06 
Insiders
Insiders

ChadSun1231 wrote:
Do you guys know how to use flawless widescreen? Everytime when I launch the games, it always said " Searching for the games process, please configure desired setting and launch the game", but I do launch the game, this is very frustrating, please someone help me!

Open the debug window, Settings->Console Window...

It should show the reason as to why it cannot open the process, it's most likely a user issue (user your logged in as) or a permissions issue... someone a long time ago said they couldn't use it unless your logged in as Administrator (even if your sub-user has admin priv's)?

Do report back... as I'd like to fix it but I don't really have the time right this instant to go creating testing accounts etc etc.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2013, 23:15 
Insiders
Insiders

Hey HaYDeN, can you comment on whether or not you will ever re-add the fixes for Borderlands and GTA: San Andreas? I've asked before but never got a response.

IIRC they disappeared when you released that big update to the program a while ago.

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2013, 14:09 

As Hayden has been amazing again, is it possible to update the site to list Assassin's Creed 4, as it's not supported by Flawless Widescreen?

I have some screens and what not and I'd like to gather info on the game's widescreen capabilities.

EDIT:

Ubisoft released a patch for AC4 which completely broke the game for 21:9 2560x1080 monitors. Now it goes into full multi-monitor surround mode and looks like this:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/3ogs.jpg/

I don't know if it can be fixed with Flawless Widescreen now, but I'm really hoping.

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2013, 05:45 

Gosh I'm embarrassed to ask this, but I've tried EVERYTHING and can't seem to get this to work.

So I've scoured the interwebs, googles, went to the Flawless webpage, Downloaded both flawless and widescreen fixer just to test and nope nothing works...clearly a setup issue and I was hoping the brain trust here might have a solution for me.

I've been using eyefinity now for a few years (AT 7970 (single)). I did a reinstall of my system (like to keep it cleaned up every few years). Anyway Flawless (and widescreen) both worked...flawlessly (pun). After the re-install of the system...not so much on ANY GAME on EITHER PROGRAM.

I installed all the pre-requisites 2010 redistributes both x64/x86. And Frameworks (I have 3.5 and 4.0 installed actually).

Both programs detect the current (bezel) corrected resolutions and both inject..but the game just showes up on all three monitors (1920x1080). No matter what drivers I am using or what settings I have on either program or game..doesn't matter. If the game DOES support eyefinity the game runs fine (dues ex, Deadspace and so forth)....so I know it's a system thing...any suggestions....driving me nuts.

Thanks for the time...oh and HI.

Cheers!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 126  Next