Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 May 2024, 02:46

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: HaYDeN wrote:valcan_s
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2012, 02:20 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]Cool, thanks for the Steam account I will be sending you some games later on. No worries totally understand if you can fix it awesome if not no biggy.

Just wanted to let you know that Bioshock 2 and Mirrios Edge did not work(both games Steam), once they work oh man that will be rad.

Did you use the GFWL fixed DLL in the description? I'll check it out.

Yes that worked like a charm, I did notice my Steam version of the game is 1.5 and your app says for 1.0.01 SP I don't think I can down grade Steam, not sure if that is the issue.

Basically if you start a new game there is a small in game intro(after the level has loaded and say press space bar to play, so you are already in the game about to play) when you the big daddy see him self in a puddle and you are about to stand up and when you see forward the game locks.

Cool, thanks.

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2012, 03:28 
Insiders
Insiders

I have tested it again - it works fine for me.

Are you 100% sure you are putting the xlive.dll that is linked to in the description in the "C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappscommonbioshock 2SPBuildsBinaries" directory (or equivalent)

http://timeslip.users.sourceforge.net/current/bioshock2-xlive.7z

The version is the EXE version when you right click and go properties

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

Post subject: a word of appreciated
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2012, 07:02 

Hayden, this is just tooo awesome! I am going to download your hard work and lets see how much I can really enjoy 3 monitor's :)

Just wanted to leave a note that I appreciated your hard work in making the available for the many games you have listed.

Keep doing what you are doing, great work! Tooth

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2012, 12:36 

Happy to see you back in action. Unfortunately, my SoftTH config doesn't seem to be to the liking of your tool.
Even though I chose "Display Detection Override" it tries to detect the SoftTh configuration and fails by quite a margin. In the attached pic you can see my settings as well as the log. The attached .txt is my SoftTh configuration.

Attached files config.SoftTHConfig.txt (832 B)

Post subject: Upload = 403 access
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2012, 12:57 
Insiders
Insiders

Upload = 403 access denied....

Are you using the [FWS] override in the SoftTH config?

I'm updating very very very shortly anyway, a whole bunch of bugs fixed.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2012, 00:04 
Insiders
Insiders

Hmm weird, totally love the game I wish I could play it, yeah I have even disabled the Windows live service and have the file in place(D:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonBioShock 2SPBuildsBinaries) and of course nothing is prompted(no log in) when I play here is a screen of what happen when I crash on a new game, you app looks good like it finds everything(I am in windows mode so you can see everything:

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2012, 00:40 

@HaYDeN: any chance for a L.A. Noire 2614.1.0.0 patch? I can upload the .exe if you wish.

Also The Witcher 2 just got a hotfix out ( for retail at least: http://thewitcher.com/dotnet ) so FlawlessWidescreen is no longer working. the hotfix just replaces and backups the main witcher2.exe.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2012, 03:08 
Insiders
Insiders

Thanks for the WFC fix, I had put off this game because there was no eyefinity fix.

Post subject: I can play Skyrim again!
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2012, 05:35 

I can play Skyrim again! omg... TY TY TY TY TYYYY!!!!!111

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2012, 11:16 
Insiders
Insiders

@HaYDeN: any chance for a L.A. Noire 2614.1.0.0 patch? I can upload the .exe if you wish.

Also The Witcher 2 just got a hotfix out ( for retail at least: http://thewitcher.com/dotnet ) so FlawlessWidescreen is no longer working. the hotfix just replaces and backups the main witcher2.exe.

I have already updated the plugin for Witcher 2 yesterday. You can find the plugin to download in this thread. When Dopefish will have the time it will also be updated in WideScreen Fixer.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 126  Next