Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 02 Jul 2024, 16:08

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2011, 20:58 

Awesome, going to install in a few minutes. Can't wait to play this game!

PS. HaYDeN, you were working on something similar with BulletStorm.. did you ever complete it?

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2011, 23:08 

[quote]My vsync is locked at 50 fps. Is the refresh rate set at 50? Anyone know how to fix this?

Check in AliceEngine.ini there's probably some settings in there to help. I got mine unlocked by turning off FPS smoothing and all that junk.

Games running pretty well, about 90-100 FPS untill the heavy physX kicks in, then can go down to the 50-60 FPS. I might limit my frames to 70 to avoid the noticeable difference in these areas.

I limited the frames to 60 with vsync off but the screen still tears and it stutters. I can't stand screen tear. with it all off I get over 140....with tears

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 00:02 
Insiders
Insiders

Awesome, going to install in a few minutes. Can't wait to play this game!

PS. HaYDeN, you were working on something similar with BulletStorm.. did you ever complete it?

One day when it's on special I'll buy it and add support for it.

Anyone who find's Flawless Widescreen handy should consider donating! - cause that's where the one can draw funds to purchase games that need a fix.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 00:31 
Insiders
Insiders

Can't get the Flawless fix to work with mine.

It just works during the intro credit splash screens then as soon as I "hit enter" the fix disables and I'm stuck with that pillar in the middle view.

I have the Origin download version, but I found one of those cracks you mentioned and applied it to my game, but still no worky.

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 00:50 
Editors
Editors

Donate ppl, please support flawlessws. :cheers

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 00:58 
Insiders
Insiders

Donate ppl, please support flawlessws. :cheers

Couldnt agree more. His fixes are perfection. They really are well done and we should all be thankful. I will be donating at the end of next week.

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 01:00 

Hayden, thank god for you and your flawless widescreen. I just sent you a donation, thank you and keep up the good work! :bowdown

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 01:21 

Can't get the Flawless fix to work with mine.

It just works during the intro credit splash screens then as soon as I "hit enter" the fix disables and I'm stuck with that pillar in the middle view.

I have the Origin download version, but I found one of those cracks you mentioned and applied it to my game, but still no worky.

Re-install

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 01:23 

I will donate on payday.

If you ask me, the people who made the games should be paying hayden alot!

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 07:01 

Thanks sooooo much Hayden!

I am at work but I will try set it up tonight and report back.

I have the complete collect from Origin, so by the looks of things I may have to re-install for it to work, hopefully I dont need to apply the T**** crack as I paid for this game... The devs should really have all this stuff sorted before they release, or hire Hayden to do it for them!

One thing I noticed from the screen shots:

On the menu screen in 1080p res it looks like there is something on the left that disappears off screen, as if it is supposed to drag across when you click on it or something but I could not work out how, maybe because I was using a 360 controller, I am not sure. But in those 3 monitor screen shots you can see it, it looks like a display of items / memories / weapons, can anyone elaborate on what it is and why it is off screen in normal 1080p res?

Confused :s

Thanks again Hayden!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next