Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 08 Jul 2024, 14:18

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 302  Next
 Post subject: Jeez, don't be putting
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 15:48 

Jeez, don't be putting pressure on them, it's silly o 'clock in the morning where Hayden is from in NZ

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 15:48 
Administrators
Administrators

Please be patient, when they have it sorted they'll let you know, badgering them about it contently isn't going help them go any faster, particularly if they then feel complied to reply to your badgering :P. So just sit tight, play some Battlefield 3 or something in the mean time :P

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."

Post subject: And why the hell hasn't
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 15:53 

And why the hell hasn't Hayden fixed the excessive Bloom in BF3 already..... LAWL ... joke.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 15:58 

Because that game is officially supporting Eyefinity so it will be fixed by DICE.

Don't get me wrong,
I am very thankful for these great guys doing work that Bethesda should have done. For free...
No pressure whats so ever to them.

The only problem there is is that this game is so tempting which makes me inpatient.
Now I will shut up until the next peace of news about a fix :P

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 15:58 

guess it will be released when it's done. Those guys are doing the game developers job, just for free and it's obviously not so simple. Whithout proper CAPs from AMD the game isn't that much enjoyable in Eyefinity-Resolutions at all performancewise so I play without Crossfire and Eyefinity meanwhile.

I wish we were doing the developers' jobs. If that were the case, with debug tools, full source, etc., we'd have had this done in about two hours flat. Instead, we're attacking it from multiple angles: EvilEngineer and I have been trying to fix the interface's Flash files (which, admittedly, won't solve everything, but should make the game playable), Helifax is fixing things through memory hacks/injections/etc., and I'm not certain how Hayden goes about things, but it's safe to say he doesn't have source code either :)

I'm not waiting until the fixes are *perfect* to release any progress to you guys, but things just aren't playable yet. We're getting closer.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 16:01 

Evil, Hayden and Helifax you guys should hitt eatchother up on skype for some colab.
Combine the force!
If your working together on the fixes, would be 10 times more efficient then replying to forum posts :)

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 16:07 
Insiders
Insiders

Hayden's fix looks really nice! with the centered HUD and everything!

I couldn't get to move the hud to the center so I "broke" the aspect ratio so the hud fills the screen. Every menu is working and you can select, upgrade, bla bla bla:)

Now the only problem is that I have broken the ability to read books : the book is soooo zoomed and you don't have text on it...
There are still problems with the zoomed things for inventory items, lockpiking and other stuff.
I tried to "reduce" the scale of the objects shown in inventory but I saw they are tied directly to the game rendering surface.... So i cannot scale them down without scaling the whole game..:(

I am trying to find a way to fix the damn book text and view...but so far not so much progress...

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 16:41 

Please be patient, when they have it sorted they'll let you know, badgering them about it contently isn't going help them go any faster, particularly if they then feel complied to reply to your badgering :P. So just sit tight, play some Battlefield 3 or something in the mean time :P

ofc im sorry, didnt mean to badger, and that was not my intention. will sit on my hands patiently..........

is it ready now.......

is it ready NOW.........

what about now.......

and now........

lol

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 16:46 

Hello I would like to play in 7680x1440 Skyrim. But this is precisely not that easy. Anyone have any advice for me?

My PC: 2 x GTX 480, 3 x DELL U2711

Am very grateful for any tip

I'm sorry for my bad English.

thx

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 17:10 

First, I want to say thank you for the great work you're doing. I'm currently using the temporary fix with the menus to the left monitor and it's at least playable. However, I emailed Bethesda and kindly asked 'why did this not get implemented' (though much more winded) and received a reply this morning:

subject: tech_support_us
to:

Hello ,
We are sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing with your game. We are currently working on support for Eyefinity, but as of right now, there is no estimated time for this to be available to players.

Best Regards,
Stephani R.

So Stephani at least says Bethesda is working on it. Different than what the forum guy said. Maybe we've complained enough that they're hearing us out.

Main Box: 3x Dell U2311h 23" Monitors, Intel i7 2600K @4.3Ghz * ASUS P8Z68-V Pro * G.Skill 16Gb DDR3 1866 * ASUS HD6950 DCII 2gb Eyefinity 6 + Sapphire HD6950 2gb Dirt3 Edition [6970 Shader Unlocks, CrossFireX]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 302  Next