Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 02 Jul 2024, 16:24

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 19:41 
Administrators
Administrators

Anyone else notice that Hayden disappeared around the time all of the arrests for MegaUpload started happening?

"Police in New Zealand have arrested four men after US authorities shut down the filesharing site Megaupload." - guardian UK

Thats is totaly irrelevant I can assure you.

| Gigabyte X79S-UP5-WiFi Skt2011 | i7 4820k @4.4GHz Watercooled (Ivy Bridge-E) | Corsair Vengence 32GB @2133MHz 11-11-11-27 2T Quad-Channel (8x4GB) | AMD R9-Fury-X 4GB @1140/505MHz + EKWB Watercooled | 256GB Crucial MX200 SSD | 8x 1TB Samsung F3 SATA-II | Corsair 850W TX PSU | 3x Dell S2209W 22"wide TFT's (5760x1080res) | Logitech Z-5400 5.1ch speakers | Win7 Ultimate x64 |

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 19:58 

I have today send a email to Bethesta, and now become this answer

"Bethsoft support [email protected]
19:48 (vor 2 Minuten)

an mich
Currently, this game does not support SLI, Eyefinity, or Dual Monitor viewing. We do not provide any troubleshooting support for these. If you are encountering an issue in running any of these setups or variations of them, please disable them so that you are running one monitor."

Its lol or? ^^

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 20:06 

And that is why I have now stoped playing SKYRIM. I really like the game but it is not worth all this work. Work and agrivation required to have fun? Nonsense. I am not going to play games on a single screen, may as well get a console, I am not going to spend day after day fixing and refixing a game or having to look for an updated fix.
Bethesda may as well just go to making console games for all I now care. They have lost me as a customer.
Perhaps in six months or so I will check back to see if they have fixed it. if so I will reload it and play.
A successful company strives to satisfy all of its customers and while that is not always possiable they should at least never openly disrespect any of them, especially those that are leading edge.

CPU i-7920 DO @3.6 Ghz, PSU Corsair AX1200, GPU's 2 EVGA GTX 580's in SLI Surround, Monitors 3 Ea Samsung 245T's 24" @ 5760 X 1200, Storage, Boot Drive 120 Gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD, Program drives, 2 Ea 300 Gb V-Raptors in RAID 0, Storage drive, WD RE3 1 TB, M

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 23:24 

Helifaxs fix works great. I don't see what the problem most ppl are having. It is hardly an inconvenience to use. Playing this game on single screen is god awful compared to eyefinity. As for beth not supporting it, well that's there choice. We are so very minor in the consumers market. Pc sales are way smaller than consoles and the 3 screen gaming community even smaller. Out of all the sales they get on this game we are probably 1% lol. supporting 3 screen is more for a company's bragging rights

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 23:59 

does helifaxs fix still work for the latest beta release? im having trouble getting it to work at all....whats the best one to run for 3 screens in 5040x1050 res? ive tried the CT tables and the widescreen fix and all its doing its still leaving the menus blown up.....can someone walk me through how they are getting it to work currently? ive got the latest 1.4.027 and the high res textures pack......thanks!

Post subject: tooldrmr2009 wrote:does
PostPosted: 03 Mar 2012, 00:29 

does helifaxs fix still work for the latest beta release? im having trouble getting it to work at all....whats the best one to run for 3 screens in 5040x1050 res? ive tried the CT tables and the widescreen fix and all its doing its still leaving the menus blown up.....can someone walk me through how they are getting it to work currently? ive got the latest 1.4.027 and the high res textures pack......thanks!

use a crack like skidrow update 5 with widescreen fixer and unable the fix right after the game starts

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2012, 00:34 

where do u get skidrow update 5 sorry im lost...i must be missing where the location information was my fault...and how do u use it

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2012, 01:19 

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Update 5-RELOADED

Backup your TESV launch exe and replace it with skidrows TESV. Just the TESV

Admin Edit:-
We do not allow links to cracks on this forum, thank you.

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2012, 01:57 

Helifaxs fix works great. I don't see what the problem most ppl are having. It is hardly an inconvenience to use. Playing this game on single screen is god awful compared to eyefinity. As for beth not supporting it, well that's there choice. We are so very minor in the consumers market. Pc sales are way smaller than consoles and the 3 screen gaming community even smaller. Out of all the sales they get on this game we are probably 1% lol. supporting 3 screen is more for a company's bragging rights

Thank you, Bethesda Onthemour.....I've got it! I truly have got the message that's trying to be conveyed here.

Without a doubt--100% received--I understand the Bethesda Message......10-4!!!

I got that the Leading Edge Gaming Guru's are being shat on because Bethesda has the right to do so.

I got it...And I beg that I don't have to read another post that actually tries to play Super Mediator, the Neutral Game or Rock-a-Bye-Bethesda.

....Stick a fork in me because I AM DONE!

The fact remains that this menu issue is a simple fix for their team and they know it! The last time I checked, the 1% is not asking for an outrageous request. We're not asking for better Dragons, better Graphics, better Weapons, better Story line or better Maps. We're asking them to fix a simple mistake that would take them a Micro-minute to accomplish. For God Sakes, they fixed backward flying Dragons through out the Lands...maybe, just maybe they could fix a friggin Menu Issue by December 2012.

....Maybe, just maybe they could throw me an acceptable response within the next 4 months other than Billy Bob Cutting and Pasting a dictated response onto the forums that says, "Uhhh...if you're using more than 1 Monitor...then don't".

Blah....

I'm sick of reading the 1% of responses that actually accept and stick up for such ridiculousness. If Beth thinks I'm going back to playing their game on one monitor, then they need to accept my response on telling them where they can stick their cut & paste answer...

20 Million Skyrim copies shipped out for eager consumers. 1-2% of us equals 200,000-400,00 people $50-$60 per copy equals $12-$24 Million they are making off of us and they repay us with a Teenagers Silent Treament and a slap in the face. I will not accept this...There's no excuse for it.

We're not asking for an outrageous request--Keep in mind of exactly what the 1% is really asking for--The game already looks absolutely gorgeous on Surround/Eyefinity, yet a simple Menu/UI Disorder has FUBARed the game, making it unplayable for us.

Do I appreciate it? No...Would anyone appreciate, accept or understand the pitiful response that Bethesda has given every single person that has written about this ridiculous scaling issue? No...Absolutely not!

...They have every right to steal my money, to not answer my questions nor fix simple problems with their design...I get it and don't need to hear about it anymore. I also have the right to remind Beth each month (on as many forums as I can find) what a bunch of Ignorant Douchebags they are for ignoring some of their die-hard supporters.

....I truly do support and salute Helifax & Hayden for stepping up to the plate in order to clean-up Beth's mess. They didn't & shouldn't have to do this and I can't thank them enough for their effort...but we shouldn't have to go through such a Friggin Mess to find a fix after each update. RIDICULOUS!!! Absolutely Ridiculousness!

Sincerely...with Love & Respect
Fan # .000001%
~MaxSharp

Post subject: MaxSharp wrote:onthemour
PostPosted: 03 Mar 2012, 02:09 

[quote]Helifaxs fix works great. I don't see what the problem most ppl are having. It is hardly an inconvenience to use. Playing this game on single screen is god awful compared to eyefinity. As for beth not supporting it, well that's there choice. We are so very minor in the consumers market. Pc sales are way smaller than consoles and the 3 screen gaming community even smaller. Out of all the sales they get on this game we are probably 1% lol. supporting 3 screen is more for a company's bragging rights

Thank you, Bethesda Onthemour.....I've got it! I truly have got the message that's trying to be conveyed here.

Without a doubt--100% received--I understand the Bethesda Message......10-4!!!

I got that the Leading Edge Gaming Guru's are being shat on because Bethesda has the right to do so.

I got it...And I beg that I don't have to read another post that actually tries to play Super Mediator, the Neutral Game or Rock-a-Bye-Bethesda.

....Stick a fork in me because I AM DONE!

I registered an account here just to support this person's post. When people that are not involved in creating the game can continue to pump out fixes, the developer themselves not doing so is inexcusable. It is even worse when games like the Witcher 2 put in patches to purposefully STOP fixes that the community brought.

The fact remains that this menu issue is a simple fix for their team and they know it! The last time I checked, the 1% is not asking for an outrageous request. We're not asking for better Dragons, better Graphics, better Weapons, better Story line or better Maps. We're asking them to fix a simple mistake that would take them a Micro-minute to accomplish. For God Sakes, they fixed backward flying Dragons through out the Lands...maybe, just maybe they could fix a friggin Menu Issue by December 2012.

....Maybe, just maybe they could throw me an acceptable response within the next 4 months other than Billy Bob Cutting and Pasting a dictated response onto the forums that says, "Uhhh...if you're using more than 1 Monitor...then don't".

Blah....

I'm sick of reading the 1% of responses that actually accept and stick up for such ridiculousness. If Beth thinks I'm going back to playing their game on one monitor, then they need to accept my response on telling them where they can stick their cut & paste answer...

20 Million Skyrim copies shipped out for eager consumers. 1-2% of us equals 200,000-400,00 people $50-$60 per copy equals $12-$24 Million they are making off of us and they repay us with a Teenagers Silent Treament and a slap in the face. I will not accept this...There's no excuse for it.

We're not asking for an outrageous request--Keep in mind of exactly what the 1% is really asking for--The game already looks absolutely gorgeous on Surround/Eyefinity, yet a simple Menu/UI Disorder has FUBARed the game, making it unplayable for us.

Do I appreciate it? No...Would anyone appreciate, accept or understand the pitiful response that Bethesda has given every single person that has written about this ridiculous scaling issue? No...Absolutely not!

...They have every right to steal my money, to not answer my questions nor fix simple problems with their design...I get it and don't need to hear about it anymore. I also have the right to remind Beth each month (on as many forums as I can find) what a bunch of Ignorant Douchebags they are for ignoring some of their die-hard supporters.

....I truly do support and salute Helifax & Hayden for stepping up to the plate in order to clean-up Beth's mess. They didn't & shouldn't have to do this and I can't thank them enough for their effort...but we shouldn't have to go through such a Friggin Mess to find a fix after each update. RIDICULOUS!!! Absolutely Ridiculousness!

Sincerely...with Love & Respect
Fan # .000001%
~MaxSharp

Hmm, it posted everything except what I added.

I registered an account just to support Max's post. When the community can provide fixes on a regular basis there is no excuse for a developer to not do so. It gets even worse when companies like CD Projekt Red (Witcher 2) patch the game to BREAK fixes that the community has given us.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240 ... 302  Next