Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 30 Jun 2024, 19:59

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267 ... 302  Next
 Post subject: Thanx a lot!
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 15:09 

Thanx a lot!

Post subject: THANK YOU!!!
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 16:48 

THANK YOU!!!

Post subject: SAWEET!!! Thank you much
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 17:12 

SAWEET!!! Thank you much Helifax!

THREE CHEERS FOR HELIFAX AND DOPEFISH!!!

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 17:45 

Thanks Helifax, I am going to try your fix and see if I can once again play SKYRIM. I started weith HaYDeN's fix back last year and got frustrated when Bethesda kept on brteaking it so I have not played SKYRIM in months. I am going to try again.
Thanks for your tenacity.

CPU i-7920 DO @3.6 Ghz, PSU Corsair AX1200, GPU's 2 EVGA GTX 580's in SLI Surround, Monitors 3 Ea Samsung 245T's 24" @ 5760 X 1200, Storage, Boot Drive 120 Gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD, Program drives, 2 Ea 300 Gb V-Raptors in RAID 0, Storage drive, WD RE3 1 TB, M

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 18:55 

You're the man now dawg! lol Thanks a ton. I can play Skyrim again! One thing: The skill text on the trees is off to the right.. not sure if this is just me? It's not too big of a deal, but picking a skill when it comes time will be hard since the descriptions are so big and to the right.. I can't read them. :P

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 19:48 
Insiders
Insiders

You're the man now dawg! lol Thanks a ton. I can play Skyrim again! One thing: The skill text on the trees is off to the right.. not sure if this is just me? It's not too big of a deal, but picking a skill when it comes time will be hard since the descriptions are so big and to the right.. I can't read them. :P

Yes I know:) You can use the keyboard to select the skills :)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 20:31 

Thanks alot Helifax! Yay I can play again!

Post subject: No aiming cursor
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 22:15 

Thanks Helifax - really appreciate you taking the time for these endless patches...now Im backing up my steam games to external...unfortunately I didnt do this until now and am stuck trying to find one that works.

This latest version lets me see the menus but I dont have an aiming cursor....when I toggle the fix off it also does not come back....any suggestions or a fix for this?

Post subject: Cursor problem fixed
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 22:23 

Nevermind cursor reappears when I unplug my USB Logitech extreme 3d pro......

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2012, 06:41 

geez guys you are really flogging a dead horse here. If they won't do it for eyefinity why would you think they would for surround?

They officially announced they will not and never will support 3 screens, basically Bethesda is saying if you want to use it find a modder to add it or go fuck yourself. Plain and simple

I have a 7970 with a massive stable overclock and it destroys all 680s. Those things are stuck with gimicky turbo oc I highly doubt they can come close to the 7970 power overclocks they are famous for.
680is the highend. Nvidia could not make anything better. GK110 does not work and will be used in 2013 for the 780. The 8970 will be a monster with all the oc headroom in the 7970 to harness they will really crank out the performance on that thing, probably come out before the end of the year. I will upgrade to the 780 when it comes out though. 7970 mass oc is amazing enough for me now.

I hate putting my fav game on hold and can't wait for the plugin. Thanks Helifax

Right on cue, Onthemour...I haven't decided whether Bethesda's continued ignorance and teenage silent treatment (to this absolutely ridiculous problem) is more annoying than your repeated comments, that weigh absolutely nothing, in a
God Damn 'Widescreen Gaming Forum" ....Instead of posting monotonous garbage about Flogging Dead Horses, turn that monotony into 'postings' we can all appreciate-->postings that repeatedly and genuinely thank Helifax for fixing Bethesda's
obvious (Quick-Fix) Game-of-the-Year-Fuck-up....

Example: "Helifax...I would like to personally thank and praise you for the time & effort you have put forth in correcting our beloved Skyrim game. I can honestly say that there are no true words to describe the level of appreciation and gratitude for what you have given (and continue) to give us here at WSGFs. You are a citizen of Honor, Grace and Prestige--I fall to one knee in hopes that you will accept my meager bowing of worship. Helifax, I would also like for you to forgive my Special little friend, Onthemour...For he is a confused lad and we accept him for what he is. The truth is, we have more sympathy & love for the Dead Horse than Onthemour. Again, thank you for all that you've done, Helifax--Two thumbs up!"

If what is true and you truly plan to say "No More", Onthemour...than Holla-Fuckin-Looya.

~MaxSharp
(TTKPM)--The True Keyboard Punching Monkey

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267 ... 302  Next