Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 06 Oct 2024, 06:57

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2012, 10:17 

Someone needs to get banned lol

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2012, 12:23 

Hi guys, I'm trying to get this working with nvidia surround on the 680 - Haydens fix won't work as it says my steam version is too new and isn't supported yet.

The helifax version will let me run the widescreen fixer, load the plug and recognise skyrim is running, however it only loads on a single screen (as in, the whole game disables my two side screens) and I can't even see any menus (had to guess from memory what the selections were to load/quit the game).

Any idea what's going on here?

Post subject: Seb.F wrote:Hi guys, I'm
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2012, 13:55 
Insiders
Insiders

Hi guys, I'm trying to get this working with nvidia surround on the 680 - Haydens fix won't work as it says my steam version is too new and isn't supported yet.

The helifax version will let me run the widescreen fixer, load the plug and recognise skyrim is running, however it only loads on a single screen (as in, the whole game disables my two side screens) and I can't even see any menus (had to guess from memory what the selections were to load/quit the game).

aaaaa..... Are you sure the game is set to run on all 3 screens?? When you start it without the fix I mean...
Be sure that you run the game with 3x resolution or the fix cannot fix anything:D

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2012, 16:21 

I have the same problem, how exactly do you select the resolution for widscreen in skyrims settings? It only shows the standard one screen resolution never the widescreen.

Post subject: Seb.F wrote:Hi guys, I'm
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2012, 18:02 

I have this too sometimes. Try to play around with the timescale in widescreen-fixer. i.e. put it from 4 sec to 5 sec or 6 sec. at least just change it slightly. for me it worked than all the time.

I have the same problem, how exactly do you select the resolution for widscreen in skyrims settings? It only shows the standard one screen resolution never the widescreen.

in the launcher, you shouldnt see any resolution. just keep it blank as it is and dont pick any resolution there. just put yr resolution into the "skyrimpref.ini", make it un-writable afterwards and keep yr fingers from the launcher resolution options.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2012, 22:35 

aaaaa..... Are you sure the game is set to run on all 3 screens?? When you start it without the fix I mean...
Be sure that you run the game with 3x resolution or the fix cannot fix anything:D

Best Regards,
Helifax

Hi, as pudel said above I'd set the resolution in the skyrimprefs.ini file to 5760x1080.

However, he was also correct in saying that the time scale adjustment worked. I changed it from 2 to 5 seconds and it now works!

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2012, 18:09 

Crap, I just saw Skyrim do another update... and now all my mods aren't working anymore. Once I sort the mods out I'll see if the fixer still works.

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2012, 18:58 

Crap, I just saw Skyrim do another update... and now all my mods aren't working anymore. Once I sort the mods out I'll see if the fixer still works.

When I saw that you said that, I checked and I too had an update. 20 minutes later I looked and Skyrim has just updated a 2nd time in the last 12 hours. No changelogs that I've seen...

Edit: First update was ~12MB (I think). Second one is 17.3MB.

Post subject: takaides wrote:Neovalen
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2012, 19:28 

[quote]Crap, I just saw Skyrim do another update... and now all my mods aren't working anymore. Once I sort the mods out I'll see if the fixer still works.

When I saw that you said that, I checked and I too had an update. 20 minutes later I looked and Skyrim has just updated a 2nd time in the last 12 hours. No changelogs that I've seen...

Edit: First update was ~12MB (I think). Second one is 17.3MB.

Gotta love Bethesda... so much for having warning with the betas.

Post subject: Regular patch of beta
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2012, 20:12 
Insiders
Insiders

Regular patch of beta patch?
For betas I will not update until it goes live...

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268 ... 302  Next