Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 30 Jun 2024, 19:51

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275 ... 302  Next
 Post subject: AmeerNuub wrote:GregR
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2012, 22:09 

[quote]

http://www.4shared.com/archive/JbLM-Pam/skyrim_version_1_3_revert.html

Contains only the files from Skyrim install that changed, so hopefully doesn't get axed for copyright.

Also included a copy of Hayden's v0.91, and a copy of Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) version 1.04.02 which is compatible with Skyrim version 1.3. The latter is only necessary if you're using a mod that requires it.

Oh wow, sweet!!! Thanks so much friend. I really do appreciate that. All is up and running back at 1.3.

The files that matter are still hosted by big name sites who are "on the radar" with much bigger pockets, so I really don't think there's much copyright stuff to worry about... it's just that their hosted files are for 1.1, which doesn't do us much good.

Thanks again...

Good to hear, glad I could help.

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2012, 00:55 

2. The interface. Mods like Skyui are a great platform and something we should really try to learn a lot from to develop our own adaptation of the mod for multi-mon.

Has anyone contacted the Skyui mod maker and asked if he could scale it down? Look as though if it were scaled down 40-50% it would fit on one screen

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2012, 01:08 

[quote].....

2. The interface. Mods like Skyui are a great platform and something we should really try to learn a lot from to develop our own adaptation of the mod for multi-mon.

Has anyone contacted the Skyui mod maker and asked if he could scale it down? Look as though if it were scaled down 40-50% it would fit on one screen

Well the setup for skyui does have a custom setting for multimon resolution. However, without the helifax fix it has the same problem the normal UI does where it is off the screen.

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2012, 01:12 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote].....

Well the setup for skyui does have a custom setting for multimon resolution. However, without the helifax fix it has the same problem the normal UI does where it is off the screen.

I will make the update for the latest Skyrim tomorrow... Sorry for taken that long but I simply haven't had the time to attend to it:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2012, 13:52 
Insiders
Insiders

Hello all,

Updated the Fix for Skyrim version: 1.5.26.0.5

It contains the same features, usability as the previous fix. You can download the file attached here or wait until later today when it will be part of WSF:)

Now it's time for you to go Skyriming again;))

Best Regards,
Helifax

Attached files Plugin.The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.rar (12.2 KB)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2012, 18:43 

Thanks Helifax!

Post subject: Awesome thanks again
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2012, 19:10 

Awesome thanks again

Post subject: Getting anomolies
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2012, 19:37 

Hi,

I just ran the latest WSF executable with Helifaxs latest plugin with ver 1.5.26 and the intro menu on Skyrims continue, load game page is missing. Hitting enter loaded the game automatically anyhow but at first non of the menus were displaying so I logged off windows and logged back in and tried it again. Read the instructions again and noted it said to hit '*' in game to load WSF. Not sure if that did anything because initial continue, load game menu was missing but this time after blindly loading my last game the menus are working!

Is there anything I did wrong?

Thanks

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2012, 19:45 

Helifax definitely gets the award for promptness. Awesome.

I went ahead and tried the new update and new fix, and it still doesn't work for me. Even adjusted the delay for when the fix is injected, but no go. But it's no biggie... the files for a 1.3 revert were posted in this thread so I'm using Hayden's 1.3 fix until he releases the new one.

For info's sake, I did confirm (for my setup) that it wasn't my imagination... for me, the new fix (even though it doesn't work for me) and new versions ( 1.5 etc. even without any fix running) seem to make my gameplay choppy. Low FPS. Seems strange to me, since the newest card drivers and game updates are supposed to have such better performance optimizations. When I'm running 1.3 it's smooth as glass. Hope hayden's new fix isn't choppy too...

Post subject: A huge thanks
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2012, 19:47 

Hi i'm new to WSGF (Well not too new but just created an account) So hi everyone.

I'd just like a huge thanks for the work put into making Skyrim work on eyefinity, However with the latest update Posted just 2-3 posts before mine I don't seem to have any menu's when I get into Skyrim, game will load and I can see that the loader has done it's job (ish) However I just cannot see any of the menu options, Continue, Load, New game, Options etc is completely missing. I deleted the previous Skyrim plugin and put this one in and I can't seem to get it to work, is there something I'm missing? Thanks in advanced.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275 ... 302  Next