Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 08 Jul 2024, 23:43

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: 09 May 2012, 19:33 

New patch released today.
No English Patch Notes so far... In case you can read german: http://forum.deepsilver.com/forum/showthread.php/63856-Erster-Patch-zu-Risen-2-mit-Bugfixes-und-neuen-Features

PostPosted: 09 May 2012, 20:18 
Insiders
Insiders

I guess no one actually test the latest plugin? Since the interested in this game is so "high" I am thinking if I should maintain this plugin in the future or not....

PS@Falcon1: thank you for the info:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post subject: Falcon1 wrote:New patch
PostPosted: 10 May 2012, 00:28 
Insiders
Insiders

New patch released today.
No English Patch Notes so far... In case you can read german: http://forum.deepsilver.com/forum/showthread.php/63856-Erster-Patch-zu-Risen-2-mit-Bugfixes-und-neuen-Features

Updated for the latest patch. !!!!!

If anyone is really using this plugin to play with this game let me know Also let me know if you encounter any problems with it:)
Simply use it with the latest version of WideScreen Fixer and replace the existing plugin with this one:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Attached files Plugin.Risen 2 Dark Waters.rar (151.4 KB)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 10 May 2012, 03:43 

I actually used your first plug-in version to play the game. Worked pretty well. Will have a look at the new version, as soon as possible. Didn't have too much time for the game the last few days. (And tbh., the time I had was spent with LoL...)

Keep up the good work :)

PostPosted: 10 May 2012, 14:16 

Helifax... sorry but I have not tested the plugin before because I was traveling, but last night I could try, and work very well, the only inconvenience is having to press the hotkey before cutscens or subtitles disappear ... but it's nothing that comes to bother.

And Hud was perfect ...

Please keep supporting this game, I'm sure besides me there are many other people playing.... Thanks

PostPosted: 11 May 2012, 17:46 

It doesn't work for me :(
I get Surround and a perfect HUD In-Game. But the main menu is squeezed horizontally and the "Workaround key" does change something but I can't see any dialog options to choose from.

And it is really hard to tell whether the Workaround Key is activated or not... Makes the game crashing 50% of the time, while trying to open the Inv/Map etc.

Could you do "fallback" version to your old plug-in just with support for the new patch!?

Post subject: If the game crashes that
PostPosted: 11 May 2012, 20:45 
Insiders
Insiders

If the game crashes that means that the workaround is enabled. That is the REASON we need the workaround to prevent the crash. Otherwise I can write the correct fov every time but once the inventory key is pressed => crash. The same problem has Hayden in hist tool also... I tried to do it with other methods like code caves..but it crashes upon injection. This is the only method I managed to make it work.

The workaround should toggle between the UI displayed correctly and on half screen (vertically). Please try a couple of times. Also try to bind a different key for the workaround key.

Let me know if if will work;))

Best Regards,
Helifax

PostPosted: 12 May 2012, 00:44 

As already said, doesn't work for me. Tested various constellations. I can take some screenshots if this helps.

Screenshots: Before and After activating the Workaround Hotkey:

Post subject: Falcon1 wrote:As already
PostPosted: 12 May 2012, 01:57 
Insiders
Insiders

As already said, doesn't work for me. Tested various constellations. I can take some screenshots if this helps.

Screenshots: Before and After activating the Workaround Hotkey:

Interesting:) can you tell me what resolution you are using? also can you send me the "ConfigDefault.xml" file in a PM? I want to see that everything is correctly done there:)

Post subject: I use 5040x1050
PostPosted: 12 May 2012, 04:17 

I use 5040x1050 resolution.
PMing the file wouldn't work... So I post it here.

Attached files ConfigDefault.zip (6.1 KB)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next