Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 01 Jul 2024, 07:28

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2012, 12:36 
Insiders
Insiders

Flawless Widescreen has been updated for Skyrim v1.8.151.0

Please feedback, don't have time to test it thoroughly at the moment.

Remember: Those that are using Flawless Widescreen and have Display Detection issues (namely AMD Crossfire users) you may need to manually configure your displays (Settings->Configuration->DisplayDetection->Enable Display Detection Override)

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2012, 17:03 

Hello,
I'm new to Multi Monitor gaming and like the website, I think it's really informative for people who need information about using Multiple Monitors for games. Sorry to ask a question which has probably been asked many many times :), could somebody give me details about the best way to solve eyefinity issues for Skyrim, which can be solved. I'm unsure about what to do. Currently, I'm able to get my three monitors working in portait mode at a resolution of 3600 x 1920, but have really low FPS (compared with one monitor at 1920 x 1200) and the words "Level Up" constantly on the screen. Also when using one of the fixes, opening the skills menu closes the game.

thanks a lot for all the hard work all of you do for the gaming community
Adam

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2012, 14:07 

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THANK YOU, Hayden. Seriously. A little melodramatic, but that's just how I feel after dealing with all the other corporate and general pains-in-the-arse of how things work in the world.

I just got back into this game after hearing about the new Schwarzenegger Conan movie in 2014, and they went and did this right as I get back into it. I knew wishing for a quick FWS fix was unreasonable, but it happened anyway. Thanks again.

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2012, 15:47 

To help say thanx to this particular form, and all the work and help, I found this wonderful jewel ..with a huge suprise.

I am refferring to vid' at the bottom.

Check the controls (keys/mouse), hit Fullscreen buttom ..play!
I mean it, hit fullscreen!!

http://www.gizmag.com/360-degree-f1-car/24858/

(I am try'n to get this on the main News page..)

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2012, 15:25 

AmeerNuub wrote:

I just got back into this game after hearing about the new Schwarzenegger Conan movie in 2014, and they went and did this right as I get back into it. I knew wishing for a quick FWS fix was unreasonable, but it happened anyway. Thanks again.

By the way, I have replaced much of the game’s music files to be more in line with said soundtracks of our youth. If anyone would like to replace their game’s music files to match, let me know. :)

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2012, 01:52 

HaYDeN wrote:
I haven;t looked into it - it's fixable, its a time thing....

Have you tried disabling the fix before viewing notes? eg. use the hotkey, Control-Alt-Z ... then view the note...

I am unable view notes as everyonr else has stated it's shifted to the right. Ctrl+Alt+Z does not work for me. Tried using it before viewing the note and during, but however it seems nothing changes. I am using Steam, skyrim, both DLCs, skse 1.8.151, and Flawless Widescreen [1.0.121r4] plugin for skyrim.

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2012, 03:08 

I'm pretty new at this so please bear with me...

I'm trying to run Flawless Widescreen with Skryrim on Windows 7. I have
a single Radeon 7970 with 3x1920x1200 displays set up for EyeFinity as 6048x1200 bezel adjusted.
This used to work with WidescreenFixer, but I haven't played in a while and it no longer does.
I have the latest Flawless Widescreen download.

When I bring up Skyrim (from steam), it appears as 3x1 (repeated) displays in
full screen. With FlawlessWidescreen, I still get 3x1 repeated displays, but the
diamond Skyrim logo is smaller (without menus).

I feel like I must be missing something simple. It's a little hard to search 250 pages
of post, so I apologize if this has been asked before.

Thanks for any help!
P

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2012, 01:03 

EYEFINITY snowflake size fix:
All I did was cut the snowflake size by 1/3, so only works well on 3x1 displays.

INSTALL:
place DDS file in the following folder (or create if you don't have it)
../Skyrim/Data/textures/effect/

Eyefinity snowflakes (stretched)

Default snowflakes

Fixed eyefinity snowflakes

Attachments:
fxsnowsoftsub.zip [150.93 KiB]
Downloaded 193 times

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2013, 03:02 

Well, Hi everyone.
Hope your all enjoying Skyrim Multi Monitor, which I was so looking forward to, but seems I am doomed to be dissapointed.
I've tried this Flawless Widescreen and the other Widescreen Fixer, all to no avail.

When I enable start up Skyrim with FWS enabled (Steam, updated to latest version of Skyrim) the side screens turn off (power saving mode flashes) and a small skyrim logo appears - no menu.
I've turned on the override in Flawless widescreen (latest version) and entered the correct values for my monitors (3 x Lenovo L2250P 1680x1050 = 5040x1050)
It plays great in single screen (but honestly cant go back to single monitor now with Fallout 3 and DDO playing multi monitor as well as they do)

I've looked and i'm unable to find any power saving features on the monitors themselves.
There's no power saving features in hardware control panel for hte monitors.
I've got the general power saving features turned off for the whole PC, everything set to performance.

System is i7, 16Gb Ram, 2x560 Ti in SLI Surround mode.

Can anyone give me any ideas on where to go next please...

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2013, 13:48 

Make sure you are manually changing your screen resolution in skyrimprefs.ini (located in My Docs/My Games/Skyrim/). Your looking for:
iSize W=
iSize H=

Antias wrote:
Well, Hi everyone.
Hope your all enjoying Skyrim Multi Monitor, which I was so looking forward to, but seems I am doomed to be dissapointed.
I've tried this Flawless Widescreen and the other Widescreen Fixer, all to no avail.

When I enable start up Skyrim with FWS enabled (Steam, updated to latest version of Skyrim) the side screens turn off (power saving mode flashes) and a small skyrim logo appears - no menu.
I've turned on the override in Flawless widescreen (latest version) and entered the correct values for my monitors (3 x Lenovo L2250P 1680x1050 = 5040x1050)
It plays great in single screen (but honestly cant go back to single monitor now with Fallout 3 and DDO playing multi monitor as well as they do)

I've looked and i'm unable to find any power saving features on the monitors themselves.
There's no power saving features in hardware control panel for hte monitors.
I've got the general power saving features turned off for the whole PC, everything set to performance.

System is i7, 16Gb Ram, 2x560 Ti in SLI Surround mode.

Can anyone give me any ideas on where to go next please...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296 ... 302  Next