Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 Jul 2024, 06:16

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 03:55 

Hey Guys,

It seems like you guys are having trouble recompiling the BSA file correct?

Have you guys considered using old fallout mod tools to unpack/repack BSA files?

I found a program called Fallout Mod Manager on the website below that may help.

The program has tools to unpack/repack BSA files (You have to install it and select your fallout directory (hopefully you have it installed) after that you get options to some tools that may help.

Give it a shot and good luck!

kiax0001

Fallout Mod Manager

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 03:59 

Hey Guys,

Have you guys considered using old fallout mod tools to unpack/repack BSA files?

I found a program called Fallout Mod Manager on the website below that may help.

The program has tools to unpack/repack BSA files (You have to install it and select your fallout directory (hopefully you have it installed) after that you get options to some tools that may help.

kiax0001

Fallout Mod Manager

Thanks! Actually, we're trying to recompile the Flash movies that make up all of the interface files inside "Skyrim - Interface.bsa", not the BSA itself :)

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 03:59 

Hey Guys,

kiax0001

Fallout Mod Manager

Nah we've gotten around that. Thankfully once the game can't find the .bsa it defaults to looking in the flat files that are unpacked.

Post subject: Anyone found the file
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:01 

Anyone found the file "gfxfontlib.swf" that should be in the interface directory?
I'm trying to straight up just debug the normal startmenu.swf file and it's calling for that file... yet I don't show it anywhere.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:01 
Insiders
Insiders

Ladies, Dames, Girls, Gentlemen, Mans & Boys!!!

I GIVE YOU SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (almost FIXED!!!!)

PICTURES:

- MAKING THEM ATM- will be updated!

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:04 

I GIVE YOU SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (almost FIXED!!!!)

PICTURES:

- MAKING THEM ATM- will be updated!

sweet, what'd you find?

Post subject: Keep up the good work
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:12 
Insiders
Insiders

Keep up the good work everyone, I'm just here cheering from the sidelines! But my offer still stands for anyone that gets this game working 100% (or near enough) I'm willing to give you a little gift, Skyrim itself (if you dont already own the legit version) or something else (a game maybe that needs an eyefinity fix etc. ie. Batman, or saints row 3...not sure if they work in eyefinity/surround or not). Now they just need to fix BF3 also and I'll be happy :)

Post subject: I give you SKYRIM!!!!
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:13 
Insiders
Insiders

PICTURES:

I know is not "yet" perfect because I meddled with the AR in menus...but does the job right..Right?:))

Best Regards,
Helifax

PS: Now I am going to bed since it is 4:15 AM here in Belgium:)) and need some sleep....tomorrow all I have to do is find a way...to share the fix with the community!

Attached files

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:13 

Looking better. What did you do to get them to compile?

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:14 
Insiders
Insiders

PICTURES:

I know is not "yet" perfect because I meddled with the AR in menus...but does the job right..Right?:))

Best Regards,
Helifax

PS: Now I am going to bed since it is 4:15 AM here in Belgium:)) and need some sleep....tomorrow all I have to do is find a way...to share the fix with the community!

Dont got to bed yet :P I'm up here in Australia, and wanting to play :P will a prize keep you up and get this perfected :PP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 302  Next