Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 02 Jul 2024, 16:55

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 38  Next
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 14:58 

Darktalon wrote:
I FIXED IT!!!! AAAAH I can force 144 fps in fullscreen now! I edited d3dx.ini, went down to [Device] section, and uncommented "refresh_rate=60" and changed it to 144.

Thanks this worked great back to 120 at fullscreen =)

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 15:10 

Reektan wrote:
feel eep wrote:
Hi there! Joined to say thank you for the great FPS, FOV and texture mods, to ask if there is a donation link

and also to ask if anyone else is experiencing the missing the "e" at the end of these area name texts

I don't know if it's being caused by one of the mods or if I did something wrong with the modifying and should start over cleanly or what. Thanks again!

I have the missing 'e' too. Very odd! This is on 3440x1440 using the latest EXE patched to unlimited with the latest texture replace/removal.

Same here as well also missing the the y

Attachments:
20190325100533_1.jpg
20190325100533_1.jpg [ 543.86 KiB | Viewed 2940 times ]

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 15:24 

Reektan wrote:
I have the missing 'e' too. Very odd! This is on 3440x1440 using the latest EXE patched to unlimited with the latest texture replace/removal.

Cloudz wrote:
Same here as well also missing the the y

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Hopefully it's a fairly straightforward fix for Jack.

If it helps I'm on 2560x1440 GSYNC165hz Fullscreen, jack's .exe 4.7, patched with full unlocked FPS V2, disable_textures v3.7

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 15:57 

I patched the 4.7 exe with the v2.7 FPS fix and now It's back to running at 60fps fullscreen. Was running at 120fps before when fullscreen.

Also tried going back to the previous exe (with the slow running/movement bug) and that doesn't go to 120fps fullscreen either now. Very odd. Wanted the fullscreen for Gsync primarily.

Also i'm not sure if I can use that work around in the d3dx.ini because I have reshade installed and the files in the '3Dmigoto-1.3.1' folder would just overwrite those.
Or maybe there is another way around that.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 16:07 

Fireflew wrote:
I patched the 4.7 exe with the v2.7 FPS fix and now It's back to running at 60fps fullscreen. Was running at 120fps before when fullscreen.

Hi everyone, I registered to thank you all for the great fixes (especially jackfuste), and to answer this question specifically.

I had the same problem with the V2 version of the FPS unlocker, couldn't get it to work in full screen. The simple fix, at least for me, was to go into the .exe properties and toggle on "disable fullscreen optimizations" from the compatibility tab.

I hope this works for you as well.

:onethumb:

Last edited by Manujito on 25 Mar 2019, 16:26, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 16:18 

Manujito wrote:
Fireflew wrote:

Hi everyone, I registered to thank you all for the great fixes (especially jackfuste), and to answer this question specifically.

Hi had the same problem with the V2 version of the FPS unlocker, couldn't get it to work in full screen. The simple fix, at least for me, was to go into the .exe properties and toggle on "disable fullscreen optimizations" from the compatibility tab.

That did it! Thank you so much!! Man I love this forum :twothumb:

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 16:26 

Manujito wrote:
Fireflew wrote:

Hi had the same problem with the V2 version of the FPS unlocker, couldn't get it to work in full screen. The simple fix, at least for me, was to go into the .exe properties and toggle on "disable fullscreen optimizations" from the compatibility tab.

Awesome, that worked for me, thank you! Curious though, why does that work? I don't get what it means by fullscreen optimizations.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 16:28 

WSGF Entry has been added http://www.wsgf.org/dr/sekiro-shadows-die-twice/en , hi guys you can contribute information related to the game on link above :)

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 16:34 

Is it possible to have reshade installed, which is using the d3d11.dll file, and still have a functioning d3dx config file?

For example if I wanted to remove the stealth and low health screen effects I'd have to either replace that d3d11.dll and remove reshade or find some alternative method.

Unless those d3d11.dll files can be merged somehow or it's possible to remove those screen effects in the hex editor?

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 16:36 

Zehdah wrote:
Awesome, that worked for me, thank you! Curious though, why does that work? I don't get what it means by fullscreen optimizations.

fullscreen optimizations make fulscreen mode to windowed fullscreen in some games , making gsync compatible doesn't works . i'd recommend to tick fullscreen optimizations in per game basis to make exclusive fullscreen works

Last edited by susahamat on 25 Mar 2019, 16:39, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 38  Next