Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 19:26

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239 ... 302  Next
 Post subject: TRusselo wrote:onthemour
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 03:39 

[quote][quote][quote]Looks like Skyrim was just updated to 1.4.27.0.4

I had been running fine on Helifaxs great fix until this recent update to the game...

Re-posting as I didn't see any feedback. Figured it got lost in yesterdays 'email the dev' debate

I just backed up my TESV and then replaced it with skidrows update 5 TESV Problem solved
problem solved?? what problem?

dont need fix anymore? or...

I think he's just saying he reverted his TESTV and now Helifax's fix is working fine again.

Post subject: oh like ive been doing.
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 04:47 

oh like ive been doing.

AMD FX8320 - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX

Alphacool and Heatkiller Watercooling

16GB Patriot DDR3 - HIS R9 280x & 7950 Crossfired

NZXT H440 - Razer Naga Epic - 4320x900 3x Samsung 940Bw

Corsair Ax1000i - Logitech DiNovo Edge & G13

============================================

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 09:05 

Does anyone in the widescreen fixer with the latest patch Skyrim. Here are 2 Pic's

Please Help Me :)

THX

Post subject: Ibrin wrote:Just for
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 13:18 

Just for reference, we had a donation drive before Christmas. We collected over $2500 for the folks who had developed hacks and solutions such as this.

I would never donate to closed, proprietary projects. That's like donating to a terrorist to fund his ability to hold you hostage.

Post subject: agarjogger wrote:While I
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 13:28 
Founder
Founder

While I respect and appreciate the work done by our resident hackers, some of this money could probably be better used to lobby developers to finish their multi-monitor support. There are now a significant number of people running widescreen and MM setups, and developers who promise support need to know that this is not acceptable.

What would the money do for us, that old fashioned grass roots lobbying wouldn't do?

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 15:17 

Rolling back from update to PROPER update 5 worked for me too but screwed up my HD Texture Mods... now they're all somewhat blurry, as in new texture is there but lost its sharpness...wtf ?

AMD QuadCore Black 3.2gHz x4

Win7 Ult x64, 8GB Ram

Eyefinity 27'' x3 @ 5790 x 1080

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 16:41 

Rolling back from update to PROPER update 5 worked for me too but screwed up my HD Texture Mods... now they're all somewhat blurry, as in new texture is there but lost its sharpness...wtf ?

ok i knew something was up with some of the textures. I was at a new part of the map and thought they just didn't look as good

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 17:17 

[quote]Rolling back from update to PROPER update 5 worked for me too but screwed up my HD Texture Mods... now they're all somewhat blurry, as in new texture is there but lost its sharpness...wtf ?

ok i knew something was up with some of the textures. I was at a new part of the map and thought they just didn't look as good

Excellent, now that someone else has same issue I know that I'm not insane and it is related to TESV exe versions.

Can someone clarify this for me: If I'm using Helifax CheatEngine solution with CT tables - do I have to be running WSF app at the same time? Or are they two standalone solutions to be used as either-or. ?

AMD QuadCore Black 3.2gHz x4

Win7 Ult x64, 8GB Ram

Eyefinity 27'' x3 @ 5790 x 1080

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 17:56 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote]Rolling back from update to PROPER update 5 worked for me too but screwed up my HD Texture Mods... now they're all somewhat blurry, as in new texture is there but lost its sharpness...wtf ?

Excellent, now that someone else has same issue I know that I'm not insane and it is related to TESV exe versions.

Can someone clarify this for me: If I'm using Helifax CheatEngine solution with CT tables - do I have to be running WSF app at the same time? Or are they two standalone solutions to be used as either-or. ?

They are 2 different things. Either CT table or WSF will work:) In this weekend, I will try to update the fix also adding support for the newest WSF instead of r312 build.

Best Regards.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post subject: Anyone else notice that
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 19:34 

Anyone else notice that Hayden disappeared around the time all of the arrests for MegaUpload started happening?

"Police in New Zealand have arrested four men after US authorities shut down the filesharing site Megaupload." - guardian UK

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239 ... 302  Next