Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 Jul 2024, 04:06

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295 ... 302  Next
 Post subject: Has anyone got dawnguard
PostPosted: 26 Aug 2012, 15:24 
I Donated
I Donated

Has anyone got dawnguard installed? how does it work with eyefinity and what fixes are you using?

Much as I hate DLC, very much want to play this and my broadband is rubbish ATM so any help would be appreciated.

Ty.

Silverstone FT05 * Asus Maximus VII Formula* I7 4970k * Corsair H80i * 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro* 2 x EVGA 980ti ACX superclocked * Crucial M4 256GB * Silverstone ST85F-GS 850W* Corsair SP2500 * 3 x 1 Samsung S27A950D's 1 x AOC 24" 1080p something..

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2012, 20:46 

Im using HaYDeNs Flawless widescreen and am having the same problem as post number 2905 where the text in notes/letters overhangs the right of the note.
The text size looks too big to fit even if the text started on the left hand edge.
Books work fine and the status window correctly detects i am running 3x1 monitors for 3840x1024.

Only other problem i have encountered is after the first in game loading screen each subsequent loading screen is a grey background with the smoke effect overlaid.

I'm Running a gtx 670.

Tried the alternate program and it squished some menus and stuff so just ended up using flawless widescreen. Any way i can reduce the text size for notes?

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2012, 15:04 
Insiders
Insiders

I haven;t looked into it - it's fixable, its a time thing....

Have you tried disabling the fix before viewing notes? eg. use the hotkey, Control-Alt-Z ... then view the note...

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2012, 23:19 

I am having this same issue.. the Steam version has updated to a version WS fixer doesn't recognize.. so no more skyrim for me for a while I guess.

I can't believe Bethesda hasn't just implemented native support for multi monitor at this point. frustrates the heck out of me.

Has Steam updated beyond Flawless Widescreen version support again? I havent played in months but tried today and it appears the fix isnt working, all menus and text zoomed etc

- Steam version is 1.7.7.06 - Flawless Widescreen says version Unsupported
- Latest plugins in FW
- Running on Windows 8 RP, HD7970 @ 5940x1200
- Tried the SKYUI fix in this thead and then tried removing the Interface folder and Re-Verify game cache in steam.

PS: In FW why is the plugin called "TESV V Skyrim (Old Fix)" ?

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2012, 12:49 
Insiders
Insiders

I am having this same issue.. the Steam version has updated to a version WS fixer doesn't recognize.. so no more skyrim for me for a while I guess.

I can't believe Bethesda hasn't just implemented native support for multi monitor at this point. frustrates the heck out of me.

[quote]Has Steam updated beyond Flawless Widescreen version support again? I havent played in months but tried today and it appears the fix isnt working, all menus and text zoomed etc

- Steam version is 1.7.7.06 - Flawless Widescreen says version Unsupported
- Latest plugins in FW
- Running on Windows 8 RP, HD7970 @ 5940x1200
- Tried the SKYUI fix in this thead and then tried removing the Interface folder and Re-Verify game cache in steam.

PS: In FW why is the plugin called "TESV V Skyrim (Old Fix)" ?

So Skyrim got updated again? bah:)) Didn't know that:) I will look into it and update the plugin for widescreen fixer.

Best Regards,
Helifax

Edit: HMM I see the plugin in Widescreen fixer is working properly. I think you were referring to Flawless Widescreen.

This line caught me off balance:))
... the Steam version has updated to a version WS fixer doesn't recognize.. so no more skyrim for me for a while I guess...

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2012, 18:52 
Insiders
Insiders

I checked FWS also - Skyrim has not been updated here.

Don't use the one that clearly says "(Old Fix)" beside it.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2012, 16:59 

Sorry i've been m.i.a for over a week, real life stuff happened and i forgot about this!

Have you tried disabling the fix before viewing notes? eg. use the hotkey, Control-Alt-Z ... then view the note...

Didn't know there was a hotkey, but just tried it and it does indeed allow me to read it properly WITH the fix DISABLED.

I.E the problem/scaling issue is to do with the fix

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2012, 22:16 

Damnit! I finally decide to get back into the game, spend 3 days downloading mods and they release an update!

Looks like flawless widescreen SKYRIM is no longer working.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2012, 05:34 

Yep, I'm right there with you. It worked yesterday, now today it doesn't. When I look at the properties of TESV.exe I see version 1.8.151.0. Sigh. I hope HaYDeN's not too busy right now.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2012, 09:05 

Hey guys, I think Helifax's fix is broken thanks to Bethesda's newest update: 1.8.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295 ... 302  Next