Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 14:30

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2010, 17:33 

Hey guys, decided to reinstall this TW04 since i believe its the best one they made and I am getting the itch for golf. To get the WS version of course I needed to DL UNIWS which I did and i patched the game fine. It is in the resolution I want (1680x1050) during gameplay which is great BUT the three click circle thing is cutoff about halfway at the bottom of the screen which makes it unplayable. everything else is perfect. Any help on this?

thx ahead!

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2010, 03:22 

You can click and drag most of the screen elements in Tiger Woods 2004. Have you tried that?

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2010, 05:42 
Insiders
Insiders

^ That's right. If, for some reason, you cun't click-and-drag it around, try out the alternate "True Swing" (i think it's called) method.

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2010, 06:01 

You can click and drag most of the screen elements in Tiger Woods 2004. Have you tried that?

You my friend, are THE MAN! yes they can be clicked and dragged. Right click that is. Thx a ton. And Abram, I had tried that trueswing before, just never could/would put the time into it to be any good at it. I may one day though. i dont think you can beat TW04 myself (for the PC anyways)