Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 17:51

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Widescreen help
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2005, 07:12 

Ok I just got my new Dell 2405FPW and I love it!

Well what this is about is I am having trouble with some of my games and getting them to work in wide screen

First I was trying to set up all my games to use 1920x1200 rez and most will do this just fine by using the walkthroughs here in the forum but a few games

First When I try to change the FOV in MOH:AA it will not change Iv tried editing it in the .ini file with no luck I even tried to make it a read- only file with still no luck. I then tried to command based edit cg_fov 110 with still nothing. I was wondering if there is any thing else I can try to get that to work?

Second I was tiring to get Solder of Fortune 2 to run at any thing higher then 1600x1200 but it just defaults at (I think) 800x600 so I tried to .ini edits with no luck and did every thing that I did with MOH: AA with it not doing anything.

Third I am trying to get SW:KOTOR II to run at 1920x1200 and It wont even let me do any thing above 1600x1200 and When I tried the UniWS patcher I had it search for the game and It found the .exe for it and every thing but it would not let me input a custom rez.

Thanks for help in advanced

P.S I'm running the newest patches on all my games.

Thanks
-Chris-