Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Jun 2024, 05:46

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 53  Next
PostPosted: 21 May 2011, 02:01 
I Donated
I Donated

[quote]Some small feedback here. I noticed on my right monitor, there is a rather strange line of white dots. Also, some of the text is stretched.

Are you running the Steam version ?

Yup, Steam version.

EDIT: It seems that while the game's FOV changes for a character conversation, the white dots disappear, and the text is not stretched, but normal.

PostPosted: 21 May 2011, 02:35 

great work hayden!!! amazing job mate. you are showing up the professionals on how to do their jobs.

this community owes you matey

i am running the steam version as well. im getting the white dots on the right screen too.

the biggest problem for me which isnt haydens fault is that i have to run the game windowed. the damn game wont even start if i select full screen in the launcher.

sadly as i have multi GPU;s only 1 gpu is working and have a really bad frame rate.

once the devs patch the problem this fix will work great... great job hayden!

does anyone else have this problem?

btw im running a ATI 5970 watercooled

PostPosted: 21 May 2011, 02:39 
I Donated
I Donated

great work hayden!!! amazing job mate. you are showing up the professionals on how to do their jobs.

this community owes you matey

i am running the steam version as well. im getting the white dots on the right screen too.

the biggest problem for me which isnt haydens fault is that i have to run the game windowed. the damn game wont even start if i select full screen in the launcher.

sadly as i have multi GPU;s only 1 gpu is working and have a really bad frame rate.

once the devs patch the problem this fix will work great... great job hayden!

btw im running a ATI 5970 watercooled

I'm not sure if this is just restricted to just AMD, but my Nvidia SLI setup is getting what I believe is abnormally low FPS. If you look at my screenshot above, I have EVGA Precision going and it is using a good chunk of both my GPU's, although I don't know if the actual game itself is taking advantage of AFR technology.

PostPosted: 21 May 2011, 02:41 
Editors
Editors

Yep, 3-way SLI GTX 480 here, only windowed mode, fullscreen wont launch the game, hope the developers can fix this soon.

PostPosted: 21 May 2011, 03:06 

Thanks Hayden!!

I am having some problems with Flawless Widescreen crashing. As soon as I pick any plugin from the dropdown the app crashes with a "flawlessws.exe has stopped working."

I have installed all the c++ 2010 Redistributables (86 and 64), closed all background apps, disabled av and ran as administrator and it still crashes instantly I pick any game. I'm running Win7 64 Pro with a AMD 6970(11.5). Anyone have this problem before?

-edit, nevermind I fixed it. I was running the app with the dll right off my desktop. As soon I as I put them both in a folder on the desktop it now works correctly.

PostPosted: 21 May 2011, 03:09 
Founder
Founder

Thanks Hayden!!

I am having some problems with Flawless Widescreen crashing. As soon as I pick any plugin from the dropdown the app crashes with a "flawlessws.exe has stopped working."

I have installed all the c++ 2010 Redistributables (86 and 64), closed all background apps, disabled av and ran as administrator and it still crashes instantly I pick any game. I'm running Win7 64 Pro with a AMD 6970(11.5). Anyone have this problem before?

Second this I'm getting a StackHash_b97e error, I d/led c++ 2010 redistributables from MS website but it still happens

PostPosted: 21 May 2011, 03:20 

Great work Hayden! Is there any way to get this to work for us non-steam users? My copy is legit. I bought it from GoG.

Thank you

PostPosted: 21 May 2011, 03:30 

I notice that Flawless is finding my witcher process but If I hit the hot key the screen will not go wide. Can someone help me?

PostPosted: 21 May 2011, 03:36 
I Donated
I Donated

I notice that Flawless is finding my witcher process but If I hit the hot key the screen will not go wide. Can someone help me?

Sorry, I'm not sure if it's been tested for anything other than the Steam version at the moment. I'm sure HaYDeN will get to it, just gata wait. 8)

PostPosted: 21 May 2011, 04:08 
Founder
Founder

Ok, I fixed the issue of hashstack.dll by placing both files from the zip into a different folder as apposed to desktop.
But now the hotkey won't do anything :| I am running the D2D edition though. Under resolution detected it says 160 x 27

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 53  Next