Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 30 Jun 2024, 20:38

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fallout 4
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2015, 00:18 

helifax wrote:
I'll take a look, but if is like Skyrim....well, I think I'll avoid fixing it lol;))

Aww.. c'mon helifax! I poked around with cheat engine for a bit last night but I'm way out of my league. It's one thing to make a trainer to give ammo and lives.. etc.... I just don't know where or how to look for stuff like this.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2015, 00:49 
Editors
Editors

helifax wrote:
I'll take a look, but if is like Skyrim....well, I think I'll avoid fixing it lol;))

We'll all just deactivate Updates in Steam after your patch is released :D

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2015, 01:14 

helifax wrote:
Yey! Another game from Bethesda! Them and their shitty engine.... -_-
I remember fixing Skyrim like 4 years ago?

In any case, it looks like the exact same engine (UI wise)... Guess 4 years wasn't enough for them to fix this crap ^_^. Hopefully their game released 40 years from now will have this issue addressed :)

Comeon Halifax!

There is at least $200 up for grabs if you do. (Not sure it matters to you, but it's there.)

You can do it for all of us!

Last edited by X1XNobleX1X on 11 Nov 2015, 03:08, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2015, 01:25 

I'll donate, don't know how much I care spare but I'll add to the pot. It's worth it for a real fix. I'd love to get flawless widescreen working. I remember using that for Skyrim and it worked pretty good. I'm on 21:9 now though so not sure if I belong here or in the other thread.

I took off monday and tuesday of NEXT week for specifically for issues like this. Been burnt too many times to remember by Bethesda on launch days midnight releases etc...hoping there's a fix by Saturday by Hayden or *cough* bethesda *cough*

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2015, 03:11 

I'll donate a $100 bucks to whoever fixes this.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2015, 03:25 
Insiders
Insiders

helifax wrote:

In any case, it looks like the exact same engine (UI wise)... Guess 4 years wasn't enough for them to fix this crap ^_^. Hopefully their game released 40 years from now will have this issue addressed :)

Holy shit how have you been man!? Its been forever for me, I have been locked away in my cave making my game and been away for a long time, I ended up going full time indie game dev and left my job and am doing my own thing now.

Hope things are good with you man.

Nice, thanks for thinking about looking into Fallout 4 as well, that be cool but will suck cause I know it was ass to fix Skyrim. Its freaking bullshit hey they still don't get it or care :( about multi screen and ultra wide single screens.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2015, 03:25 

clowekey wrote:
I'll donate a $100 bucks to whoever fixes this.

So about $300 to fix it in total from everyone.

I think that is worth the effort.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2015, 03:27 
I Donated
I Donated

helifax wrote:

Hah! I agree with that one.

Thanks for taking a look man.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2015, 03:28 

fourdoorchevelle wrote:
This is ridiculous .... trying to get any inventory and crafting done is simply guessing

I really wouldn't bother with 21:9 resolutions at the moment. Just stick with 1920x1080 till either we get a hack or a proper support fix from Bethesda (which I doubt)

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2015, 03:31 

helifax wrote:

what are you talking about?, its not like the fix had to constantly change states depending on whether you were in a map, in first person, in a menu, on the upgrade screen etc. and it's not like anyone ever had to rework the fix, it was a one and done perma-fix that was never patched out! ... .. oh wait.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 77  Next