Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 May 2024, 02:15

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 77  Next
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016, 23:47 

If I activate the Flawless Widescreen fix, I can display the game on three screens but some of the menus are stretched. Is this normal? :?: :think:

On the other end if I just replace the Fallout4 - Interface.ba2 file with the hacked one, I have no problem whatsoever. :!:

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2016, 00:24 

I forgot to add my mod only works for 21:9 other aspect ratio is not supported because I don't have such screen to make fix ;p

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2016, 00:26 

what resolution are you running? The Flawless Widescreen fixer plugin was designed with a triple 16:9 displays in mind according to HaYDeN. I am at 5760 X 1080 and most everything is perfect. I did have to put some stuff to handle a couple of UI elements into the INI files.

http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=600

about 1/3 of the way down look at the post by GregR I also use those settings to make notes and workshop and inventory stuff look nice.

Robert

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2016, 00:00 

I've found Hayden's flawless widescreen fix is almost perfect. I simply setup eyefinity correctly and forced manual override for the resolution as it was not being detected properly by flawless widescreen, then I changed the resolution in the fallout4 prefs isize settings to my resolution and everthing is pretty much perfect. I send 10 bucks everytime Hayden helps me out as I pretty much rely on him! I don't know what he does for a living, but if everyone he saves sends 10 bucks he won't need to do much else other than fix Bethesda games and he can live as the wealthy guy he deserves to be!

Anyone having issues should probably reinstall or at least get rid of all ini and .ba2 changes.

Many thanks Hayden and all the other people who have worked so hard to make a AAA release work how it should've done out of the box!

Jamie

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2016, 02:01 

Game works great with Fallout4 - Interface.ba2.

But with Flawless Widescreen, I dont have a healthbar, and text doesn't show up on the screen. Plus green background boxes for text are on the right monitor.

3 monitor surround 5760x1200

Does anyone know what ini edits need to be done to move the text and health bar back?

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2016, 02:42 

This may be of interest to you folks...

Power Armor RAINBOX *FIX*
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7987

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2016, 13:51 

claira wrote:
Game works great with Fallout4 - Interface.ba2.

But with Flawless Widescreen, I dont have a healthbar, and text doesn't show up on the screen. Plus green background boxes for text are on the right monitor.

3 monitor surround 5760x1200

Does anyone know what ini edits need to be done to move the text and health bar back?

The best way to get it back to normal is to let Fallout recreate the ini files. The ones causing the trouble for you is the ones for "Interfacesafezone". I just deleted mine and let fallout recreate them. NOTE: you should make copies of them someplace in case Bethesda makes a change that breaks the Flawless widescreen fix.

Robert

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2016, 14:46 

I am sorry that I have only just installed Fallout 4 after installing a SSD and windows 10.
I am running most games in Eyefinity at 5944X1080 (3x 24" screens).
As I have just tried altering the"Fallout4prefs.ini" to this resolution it does not display correctly.
As I am late in this discussion has a suitable fix been created?

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2016, 21:32 

basher wrote:
I am sorry that I have only just installed Fallout 4 after installing a SSD and windows 10.
I am running most games in Eyefinity at 5944X1080 (3x 24" screens).
As I have just tried altering the"Fallout4prefs.ini" to this resolution it does not display correctly.
As I am late in this discussion has a suitable fix been created?

It has been created :). go to http://www.flawlesswidescreen.org/ and download flawless widescreen. follow the directions to enable the Fallout 4 fix. When you get that right post up about it and I will share some INI tweaks to make the Power Armor and build mode menus look clean.

Robert

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2016, 13:43 

I am new to this and I am not quite sure what process to follow?
Currently all the .ini files are set to run on at 16.9 and 1920x1080, and have not been edited.
My eyefinity is set up correctly (running crysis 3 with no issues).
Do I have to run the app then close it before starting the game or does it need to run in the background?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 77  Next