Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 30 Jun 2024, 23:43

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Need some help please.
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2008, 21:42 

I really need some help. I've tried and tried and have even emailed and chatted with Punkbuster people and I never get any help. I have the TH2GOD setup with 19" monitors and I am trying to play BF2142 or BF2 using my single center monitor. It does work and I am able to play on my single monitor but I always get kicked from punkbuster with this error message/

Punkbuster: WARNING: Multiple Direct3D display

then I am kicked. It happens on every PB server. The PB guys asked me if I use Teamspeak... I said sometimes but not all the time. They said that Teamspeak Overlay might cause the problem... but that was not it... I don't have TS open and I can't find Teamspeak Overlay.

I don't like to play BF series with TH2GOD because it is too messed up to play with 3 screens. When I do however play it in 3 screens I get the same error.

What the hell could it be? I do have a PhsyX card in my system too.

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2008, 00:32 

Sorry I can't answer u're question but when u say that u don't like to play BF cause it's too messed up, you don't mean online right? cause I though u couldn't play BF with TH2GO online

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2008, 00:37 

Hmm... can't play online uh.

Well so far I have had TH2GO for 4 months and to tell you the truth it was a waste of money. I am going to sell the unit and my 2 other monitors and just get a large screen LCD HDTV or something. All the games that I've played with using this unit just don't work good with it. I like having the widescreen desktop but to use this unit for other than racing games maybe, it's a waste of money.

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2008, 00:46 

Hmm... can't play online uh.

Well so far I have had TH2GO for 4 months and to tell you the truth it was a waste of money. I am going to sell the unit and my 2 other monitors and just get a large screen LCD HDTV or something. All the games that I've played with using this unit just don't work good with it. I like having the widescreen desktop but to use this unit for other than racing games maybe, it's a waste of money.

what kind of games to you play? FPS will work very well normally.