Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 10 Sep 2024, 17:20

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2008, 12:51 

I'm saving right now some money to buy a triplehead2go soon, I hope before june2008. The first game I probably play first might be Call of Duty 4. I don't play racing games yet, but I'm quite convinced of myself that I will start playing them as I have the Triplehead2go.

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2008, 03:15 

I'd buy a TripleHead for the space-sims I play. :D

I have visions of X3 Reunion in TH. Man, that would look good.

Yes, yes it does.....

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2008, 02:14 

I voted for FPS because only one vote is possible. I just haven't seen racing yet with TH2Go. Unfortunately, the only racing game that I currently play is Flatout 2, which is not supported. It is from 2006.

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 11:07 
Editors
Editors

Won't vote.
Unlike most people here, I don't have a favourite game genre. I just love good games.
What's more, TripleHead2Go is a blast no matter what the virtual world it expands is - whether you drive around, shoot people or look after a whole civilization. I tried all of these, and won't let any one become my favourite.

What I see though is that "vehicle games" (racing/flight sim) typically have better TH2G support than "person games" (FPS/MMO/RPG); for the latter you often need to rely on dirty tricks to adjust the fov, you may get a messed up HUD and so on. That sucks!

What's the best fit for TH2G for me at the moment?

*** Ship Sim 2006, like in any sim, the wider the horizon, the better!

***** Titan Quest (isometric/top-down view hack'n'slash - would you call it a RPG or strategy game?) :P
I've had this game since its release and the TH2G simply makes me love it even more.

**** The Witcher (RPG)
Looks so good, works so great... except all the (numerous) dialogs/cutscenes :x (I seriously hope you Matrox guys got in touch with CDProjekt about the release of the "enhanced" version of their game in May! Give The Witcher the Surround Gaming support it deserves!!!) :idea:

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2008, 16:51 

**** The Witcher (RPG)
Looks so good, works so great... except all the (numerous) dialogs/cutscenes :x (I seriously hope you Matrox guys got in touch with CDProjekt about the release of the "enhanced" version of their game in May! Give The Witcher the Surround Gaming support it deserves!!!) :idea:
I whole-heartedly agree. I would love to be able to play it in triplehead with the cutscenes working properly.

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2008, 13:46 

i think all games benefit although...

i voted for MMORPGs/RPGs/(Genres with a third-person perspective) not that i really play MMORPGs and all the RPGs i play are on DOSbox (so they are widescreen already) im assuming this option includes sports titles because for some reason i find they are the hardest to come by as far as widescreen support goes

PS why are so many games in widescreen on the PS2 but the same games dont support widescreen on PC (goddam!)

a few ive noticed that i find really annoying

Cricket 2007
Conflict Desert Storm 2, Vietnam
Rugby League 2

if anybody has got the time to make a patch for these truely great games it would be really great

PostPosted: 20 May 2008, 20:37 

UBISOFT MADDOX 1-C IL2-1946

Please fix FOV!