Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Sep 2024, 19:27

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2010, 14:48 

Thank you for telling people about how the menu was stretched through the whole screen. I was trying to figure out how to explain it. Tonight i will test it out some more to see if I can actually do the game play with the menu being stretched that way. Thanks for the info on what it all looked like. I heard the game was short too but I like the star wars series and currently for me on my eyefinity setup I seem to lose frames when killing someone with a light saber? Other then that the game is fun and I enjoy it although last night I ended up playing on one monitor instead of 3 of them :(

computer_man20037

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 04:02 

Been playing this in eyefinity and it looks great and runs fine (fps capped as it is) but the pre-rendered cut scenes don't show up at all. I get the sound for them but miss the video feed :( I love the cut scenes and so am only playing it in single screen for now. Anyone found a fix?

cheers

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 08:24 
Insiders
Insiders

Not sure what to tell you, I'm not familiar with your setup or ATI's drivers. You might try updating your drivers if you haven't already. I saw a big performance boost when updating to my latest drivers, as mentioned earlier.

And yeah, the game is real short. I just finished it up a little bit ago. Sort of disappointing, I was enjoying the game.. Playing this game makes me miss Good ole' Jedi Academy. I got an itchin' to reinstall it and swing lightsabers at people :D

@alex503 - the settings are saved @ "C:UsersFuzion InfinityAppDataLocalLucasArtsStar Wars The Force Unleashed 2Config.xml"... well, yours wouldn't be in the Fuzion Infinity folder. :P Whatever your active user is, I assume is what folder it'd be in.

Your going to want to look for the following:

XXXX
XXXX

And well, edit in your desired values.

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2010, 05:31 

Not sure what to tell you, I'm not familiar with your setup or ATI's drivers. You might try updating your drivers if you haven't already. I saw a big performance boost when updating to my latest drivers, as mentioned earlier.

So you have no issues with the cutscenes? I wonder why it would be different, is there any setting in the config to change specifically for the cut scenes?

thnx

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2010, 08:10 
Insiders
Insiders

God, its 2010, why cant they make games that natively support big resolutions?

Because some game developers are still stuck in 2005. :wink:

There are a few game dev houses that I hope would roll over and die because of it too... Any time I see a developer mention "unfair advantage" and "surround-screen" in the same sentence I fall into a homicidal rage. :lol:

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2010, 16:01 
Editors
Editors

[quote]God, its 2010, why cant they make games that natively support big resolutions?

Because some game developers are still stuck in 2005. :wink:

There are a few game dev houses that I hope would roll over and die because of it too... Any time I see a developer mention "unfair advantage" and "surround-screen" in the same sentence I fall into a homicidal rage. :lol:
As late as 2005, eh? Wow, you're forgiving... ;)

I know about the Surround issue. So annoying. >_<