Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 21 Jul 2024, 14:11

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2012, 02:08 

my 3rd monitor is slightly smaller than the other 2 (23.1" vs 24") but theyre all running 1920x1080 - i just prop the 3rd monitor up a bit more so i cant really notice the size difference

Windows + P switches between them pretty easily, and using HydraGrid makes managing windows a bit better

Every game is better in Eyefinity, the only game i play single monitor is Diablo 3, i know its possible to get it working with 3 but the pop in and the "dead zones" are annoying - im running 6970 in Crossfire so right now i can hit 50fps+ at 6048x1080 while keeping most graphic options to max (may have to turn off things like HBAO and/or AA)

If you have the power - go eyefinity....if you can try and sell your monitors and get a better match - do that

Games like Batman AC, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3 should be played in eyefinity if you have an option (while keeping performance/visuals at a decent clip, 45fps+ imo)