Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 02 Oct 2024, 15:00

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2013, 08:48 

troopergr wrote:
I found the game unplayable at 6048x1080p with my 7970, is it only me or is the game very heavy? I know it runs on the unreal engine 2.5 and it is kinda old, but 15 fps is really unplayable :( Can anyone confirm any settings that make it playable?

thanks

I run this game at 6048x1200 on a 7970 3GB and it runs perfectly using a mix of High/Ultra settings. Using a i7 3770, 16 GB RAM, SSD RAID, and Windows 8.

However as I posted above I'm stuck playing it at 1920x1200 and eyefinity just stopped working like it did before. Doesn't seem any faster at this resolution.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2013, 09:43 

I play at same resolution with a 7950 overclocked 1050/1550
All max except :
- vsync : off
- Tesselation : off
- Shadows : medium.
- AA off
- occlusion : FIELD AO

Many settings are lowered but it's still beautiful and it never drops below 38 fps which is rarely visible.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2013, 21:59 

Thanks , tweaked some of the settings as you mentioned and game is now playable :)

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2013, 03:46 

Seems todays patch fixed the eyefinity and crossfire issues i was having. hasnt crashed yet.

However started up my first coop mission. The outside screens are black, only middle screen has the game, is this by design?

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2013, 08:20 

ryan461 wrote:
Seems todays patch fixed the eyefinity and crossfire issues i was having. hasnt crashed yet.

However started up my first coop mission. The outside screens are black, only middle screen has the game, is this by design?

Yeah I just came here to say I saw there was a 1.7GB Patch and started the game. Eyefinity is back to the way it was before. Got home too late to play some more but I look forward to more.

Screenshot:
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/578 ... D1EE81E0F/

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2013, 08:36 
Insiders
Insiders

ryan461 wrote:

They still haven't fixed the TXAA issue - but I'm not sure if it's on Nvidia or Ubisoft to fix.

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2013, 19:13 

Can someone please post a copy of the videoSettings.ini in My Documents\Ubisoft\Blacklist

I have a Matrox TripleHead2Go and SC:B is not detecting it as a multimonitor option. I get one display but the other two remain blank. I'm hoping some one else's the videoSettings.ini will help me trouble shoot. Thanks! :cheers:

Longtime lurker... First time poster... :welcome to me!!!

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2013, 06:09 

What the?

I thought the Eyefinity thing was fixed in my last post because the game starts up fine in the Paladin. But when I go to start a mission immediately the left and right screens are blacked out which I assumed at first was for the options/SMI stuff. But when the game loads it's still blacked out.

Took a screenshot from in a mission:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/580 ... 3E65611A9/

Is Ubisoft banning the use of three screens in solo missions now?

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2013, 20:51 

I have the same issue, it was working fine until after I did the first story mission. Now if I load any of the missions on the map the two side screens are blacked out. I was playing around with the settings and when I changed from Fullscreen to Borderless I even saw a flash of everything being rendered behind the veil of black. I've installed 1.01 and 1.02 updates and it did nothing. I'm afraid I won't be able to play until there is a solution, I wonder if Ubisoft will even address it?

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2013, 00:09 

that really sucks, I just hope for AMD users it doesnt turn into a Witcher 2 situation again where multi monitor was curiously disabled for AMD cards when the enhanced edition was released but Nvidia cards still work fine.

Does anyone with an Nvidia surround setup have these issues as well? I don't have the game yet so I wouldn't be able to tell you if its wide spread or not.

Probably best thing to do is maybe contact ubisoft technical support or post on their forums and hopefully this issue gets resolved

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next