Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 Jul 2024, 09:09

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 16:11 

Is there still no way to get the new cut scenes to work in 16:10?

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 16:18 
Insiders
Insiders

Is there still no way to get the new cut scenes to work in 16:10?

what is the problem with the new cutscenes? Ah nevermind..Found out that they play only on 16:9 aspect ratio..strange thing.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 18:06 

This is what I'm running into with Eyefinity.

WSF settings, either on Auto, or 3x10:9 and Horizontal Resolution set to 6080, I enable the hotkey fix on the menu screen, load a game, and then only picture is on my center monitor.

Two outside monitors are black, but the picture on the center monitor is all squashed inwards.

This is using the GOG edition.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 18:46 
Insiders
Insiders

This is what I'm running into with Eyefinity.

WSF settings, either on Auto, or 3x10:9 and Horizontal Resolution set to 6080, I enable the hotkey fix on the menu screen, load a game, and then only picture is on my center monitor.

Two outside monitors are black, but the picture on the center monitor is all squashed inwards.

Yes I know, I said a little above in a post that I am aware of the problem;)) is a small error in the plugin that is being corrected;)) Keep you posted.

Edit: The problem has been fixed. And it will be updated on WideScreen Fixer today. So just grab the latest version and let me know if it works for you;))

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 19:29 

[quote]This is what I'm running into with Eyefinity.

Yes I know, I said a little above in a post that I am aware of the problem;)) is a small error in the plugin that is being corrected;)) Keep you posted.

Edit: The problem has been fixed. And it will be updated on WideScreen Fixer today. So just grab the latest version and let me know if it works for you;))

Best Regards,
Helifax

After the new fix, this is what happens. It just showed a blue-ish hue on the screen, and I could look around and it would change to maroon and blue...

Attached files

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 19:45 
Insiders
Insiders

Just try to enable/disable and enable the fix again:) and tell me if is the same thing. Also try to manually configure it correctly with your system details( the plugin I mean).

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 20:05 

Just try to enable/disable and enable the fix again:) and tell me if is the same thing. Also try to manually configure it correctly with your system details( the plugin I mean).

No luck.

These are the values I've tested.

Auto Detect UNchecked.
3 x 16:9
Horizontal Res: 6080

Auto Detect Checked
This sets Auto Aspect-Ratio to 152 in the first box, and 27 in the second box.
Auto Horizontal Res: 6080

Auto Detect UNchecked
Custom
Custom Aspect Ratio: 16 in the first box, and 9 in the second box.
Horizontal Res: 6080

Most of these options just squash the center screen still. I haven't been able to duplicate that blue/maroon screen again.

*EDIT*

HOLD THE PHONE!!
I just did this again:
Auto Detect UNchecked
3 x 16:9
Horizontal 6080

Enabled it in game, then Alt + Tab back to my desktop, then went back in the game and hot diggity dog, Eyefinity works!
Thanks again! You guys are crazy.

Here's a pic, also just to show you that words are stretched. Not that I'm complaining at all, just to make you aware.

Attached files

Post subject: after much trial i aslo
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 21:03 

after much trial i aslo managed to get it to work. Uncheck auto detect, 3*16:9 and 5988.Load game, apply fix, screen went blue.disabled fix, enable fix again then alt tab to desktop and back to game and it works in eyefinity. Many thanks Helifax thats 3 of my fav games now working in eyefinity (Skyrim, KoA, Witcher), now if only there was a fix for Tribes Ascend ;) Thanks again Helifax

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2012, 16:20 

[quote]This is what I'm running into with Eyefinity.

Best Regards,
Helifax

Thanks a lot dude. That version also fixed the crashing problem I had yesterday!

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2012, 16:56 

When i first tried the fix it worked, but then i came home from work and tried it, it just crashes to desktop.

I tried applying the patches in the menu and in game, both crash to the desktop. Im running the steam version of the witcher 2.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next