Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Sep 2024, 08:02

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2007, 22:38 

I am a newbie who wishes to run FSX or FS2004 on 3 widescreen monitors (all are LG L204WT). I have a TH2Go digital. My current video card is a Asus EN7600GT 2DHT 256M PCI-E. It apparently is dual link and can run max res of 2048 X 1536. I have the included dual DVI Matrox cable from the TH2Go hooked up, and single link DVI cables to each of the monitors. I'm told me video card won't run all 3 monitors in the 3840 X 1024 mode needed for FS (1280 X 1024 per monitor). Can someone tell me specifically what graphics card I need? Thanks.

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2007, 23:05 
Editors
Editors

Hello ... welcome to the forum ... :D

Here is a list of compatible cards ... http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/gxm/support/th2go/digital/compatibility.php

I'm not sure which would be best ... get the best you can afford that will work with your motherboard and power supply.

That said ... do you know that 3 x 1280x1024 will be stretched on your widescreen monitors ?
Look here for more info about the TH2G and widescreens ... http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10112