Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Sep 2024, 08:25

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2010, 18:34 

Hi guys,
First of all, sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum, kinda hard to tell if this should go under this section or the general gaming section,,, or other.

I bought Assassin's Creed long ago and never got very far before having other of lifes issues arise to where I didn't game for a while. I have wanted to get part 2, but before doing that would like to at lest go through part 1 fully, and in 5040x1050 if possible. I have looked through the posts and don't see anything and also searched on line with 0 results.

If this is possible, could someone maybe enlighten me to how to do it? Or a link to the fix if any?
Thanks for your time. I really appreciate what a lot of you have done for gamers.

I use the triplehead2go if that makes any difference.
Thanks,
Dan

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2010, 19:29 
Editors
Editors

You can download the fix here - http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/Racer_S_Hacks (DX9 only).

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2010, 20:42 
Editors
Editors

I have looked through the posts and don't see anything and also searched on line with 0 results.
If you searched only the 'Mods, skins & tools' forum, that's to be expected... Most game-specific TH hacks are discussed in the Multi-monitor section instead.

Also when looking for info on a specific game, always start by browsing the Widescreen Games List from the navigation menu on the left...

Here's the game page:
http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed
It contains a link to the thread with detailed info on the FOV tool:
http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/node/8818

Hope it helps and welcome to the WSGF ;)

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2010, 20:55 

Thanks for the helpful replies. I actually searched quite a few if not all, but did so by going into each main category and then entering my search. The only results I saw was for #2. Guess I just need to get use to this forum, thanks for the heads up and the links. The reading begins, so far no joy but then again, I am only on page three of the comments out of 6 ;-)
Thanks again,
Dan

Edit: Got it working now. Took a little while but you can see my fix here. Thanks again.
Dan