Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 21 Jun 2024, 06:36

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2014, 01:11 

Various choice of resolution but fov is zoomed in 2560x1080 (21:9) ou multi monitor

16:9

21:9

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2014, 07:59 
Insiders
Insiders

Just scored a copy to Helifax, hopefully he can fix it when he has some free time.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2014, 03:56 

the problem that need to be fixed is not resolution support or aspect ratios, the game seems to zoom in for some reason with resolutions.
im sure this is a very simple fix... but we have to wait for helifax.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2014, 07:03 
Insiders
Insiders

ViRuS2k wrote:
im sure this is a very simple fix...

People really should stop assuming fixes are simple :) Especially when it comes to a ported Capcom title.

Triple Wide:

2560x1080:

The methods required to get it working on multi-monitor and 21:9 are also somewhat slightly different, until I saw the thread I didn't even test 2560x1080.

Get it at.. http://www.flawlesswidescreen.org

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2014, 09:33 

oh my gosh, it works. thank you.

paypal gift for you my friends

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2014, 15:52 

sweet :D
works great though i can make a suggestion not sure its possible though

@2560x1080p the ammo / health hud is a little to much to the right of the screen and not far enough to the left can it be moved more to the right ??? so that its at the edge of the screen and not so much in your face lol

also @3440x1440 same as the above issue but this time leons body needs to be moved more over to the left.... as he seems to much to the right.

also for a future request add a fov slider or even better a zoom slider to zoom in or out... as leon just seems like he is to close.. :D

-----------------------------------------------

only if its possible and when you get free time :D

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2014, 20:44 
Insiders
Insiders

ViRuS2k wrote:

@2560x1080p the ammo / health hud is a little to much to the right of the screen and not far enough to the left can it be moved more to the right ??? so that its at the edge of the screen and not so much in your face lol

also @3440x1440 same as the above issue but this time leons body needs to be moved more over to the left.... as he seems to much to the right.

also for a future request add a fov slider or even better a zoom slider to zoom in or out... as leon just seems like he is to close.. :D

Can you take a screenshot?

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2014, 01:10 

HaYDeN wrote:
ViRuS2k wrote:

Can you take a screenshot?

Hi mate you already posted pictures above.

you can see in that picture that the health bar is to close to the middle of the screen can it be moved ect so that its further to the right corner
and leon seems to close to the screen would be better with a fov slider so that we can zoom him out somewhat and at the same time move him a little to the left as he seems to centered... as in a lot of space to the left of him....

though it could be just me about the leon position but a fov or a zoom out slider would be great as he just seems to close to the screen.......

here is a picture unaltered as you can see the health bar is in the correct position far right corner and leon is far left corner....

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2014, 01:58 

Thanks for the fix. I've been playing all day. Any hope for the map? It seems the maps are always screwed up in triple wide. (darksiders 2, resident revelations...).

Sorry for nitpicking. Donated.

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2014, 02:26 
Insiders
Insiders

I don't see anything wrong with the FOV in these pictures... what you are asking for is a FOV higher than the developer intended, but the actual FOV in your screenshot is correct.

With respect to health bar, while it could be moved, everything is designed to be displayed in 16:9 and some things are directly reliant on the FOV (including HUD elements) while others are not, so currently all menu's including HUD items are constrained to 16:9.