Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 May 2024, 08:49

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 77  Next
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2016, 00:56 

phlimm wrote:
Gamefreak3333 wrote:
phlimm wrote:
new DLC of course Interfaces is broken again..

My old interface.ba2 I uploaded still works you just have to re-copy it back into the data folder.

However dont let that stop you from learning how to fix it yourself :cheers:

Yes, that's what I am trying to do. So when reintegrating, you remove the original that you extracted?

I'm confused at where you are confused. If you just wana play the game you can just copy the interface.ba2 I made earlier into your data file

If you are confused at Haldi tutorial for extracting a custom interface.ba2 I can maybe make another tutorial for that part since I remember getting a little stuck there as well. The .txt file ,in the program, doesn't really do it justice for explaining

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2016, 20:38 

Gamefreak3333 wrote:
I'm confused at where you are confused. If you just wana play the game you can just copy the interface.ba2 I made earlier into your data file

If you are confused at Haldi tutorial for extracting a custom interface.ba2 I can maybe make another tutorial for that part since I remember getting a little stuck there as well. The .txt file ,in the program, doesn't really do it justice for explaining

Here is what I encounter:

1. Extract the ba2 file. No problem. It is in a separate folder.
2. Make changes to a SWF file. No problem. As a test, I changed the background color for Barter to red (255,51,51) instead of gray (51,51,51).
3. Reintegrate. If the ba2 file is not in the folder listed in the reintegrate command I get an error. Fine I say, it must be overwriting the original. Put the original back and redo the command. Command completes. Yes, I get the prompt about file size being off and yes I choose (f)orce.
4. Copy new file into Fallout 4 folder. Test. Problem. Nothing has changed in game.
5. Test of the whole process. Extract what should be the altered ba2 file into a different working folder. Check the SWF for barter. Background color is NOT red (255,51,51), but the default gray (51,51,51).
6. Rerun steps 1-3. Check "file modified" date/time after reintegration. It has not changed, indicating that nothing has been done.

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2016, 21:16 

I don't know if anyone else is receiving this error since 1.4 or if it's been around since a little before that, but every time I launch the game it just launches to a black screen with the windows 'waiting' circle spinning over my mouse cursor and never does anything. I used to be able to play on three monitors fine. Any suggestions or ideas?

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2016, 03:03 

Ulterior wrote:
I don't know if anyone else is receiving this error since 1.4 or if it's been around since a little before that, but every time I launch the game it just launches to a black screen with the windows 'waiting' circle spinning over my mouse cursor and never does anything. I used to be able to play on three monitors fine. Any suggestions or ideas?

You can try the Interface file that I made. It works on my system since I opted in for the 1.4 Survival Mode beta and I just tested it with 1.5 that was updated today.

There may be some difference in the scope sights than you are used to because I have not figured out how to add the missing components to the new update (any suggestions are gladly accepted).

Attachment:
Fallout4 - Interface.part1.rar [5 MiB]
Downloaded 652 times

Attachment:
Fallout4 - Interface.part2.rar [5 MiB]
Downloaded 420 times

Attachment:
Fallout4 - Interface.part3.rar [5 MiB]
Downloaded 416 times

Attachment:
Fallout4 - Interface.part4.rar [5 MiB]
Downloaded 408 times

Attachment:
Fallout4 - Interface.part5.rar [2.7 MiB]
Downloaded 458 times

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2016, 18:36 
Editors
Editors

Soooooooooo
Who's gonna be the first to try and fix the interface via Creation Kit?

http://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/ind ... =Main_Page

Gesendet von meinem LENNY2 mit Tapatalk

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2016, 04:30 

phlimm wrote:
Ulterior wrote:

You can try the Interface file that I made. It works on my system since I opted in for the 1.4 Survival Mode beta and I just tested it with 1.5 that was updated today.

There may be some difference in the scope sights than you are used to because I have not figured out how to add the missing components to the new update (any suggestions are gladly accepted).

Am I the only one who uses the flawless widescreen fix? I ask because I wonder if I missed something and everyone is using the old fixes for a reason. By old fixes I mean the original way we used to do it, via extracting and editing shockwave files, not the old files themselves. Also did someone figure out how to fix the weird lighting issues, or are people just turning the bComputeShaderDeferredTiledLighting variable off? Please and thank you in advance for a little insight.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2016, 11:36 
Insiders
Insiders

Peer_Review wrote:
phlimm wrote:
Ulterior wrote:

Am I the only one who uses the flawless widescreen fix? I ask because I wonder if I missed something and everyone is using the old fixes for a reason. By old fixes I mean the original way we used to do it, via extracting and editing shockwave files, not the old files themselves. Also did someone figure out how to fix the weird lighting issues, or are people just turning the bComputeShaderDeferredTiledLighting variable off? Please and thank you in advance for a little insight.

I can only speak for myself but the reason I moved away from using the FWS fix is because the game is more unstable when I use it. In particular when I was quick saving, which do a lot, I would CTD every 10 to 20min. Very annoying and thus, I moved away from it.

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2016, 03:45 

Sorry guys, no joy. :(

Using 5760x1200. Nothing seems to work.
Tried the interface.ba2 file / crashes, little 2 line ini edit, the bigger one on the main page, it even mentions 16:10 in it.

Is there another fix somewhere?
A link to that maybe, pls.

(I suspect I won't get it in time for my "moving / disconect" time out, which was the plan.)

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2016, 22:24 

Can anyone tell me where I can find an interface file for v1.5 in 21:9 aspect ratio?

I was following this thread since the beginning as the 21:9 was dead a week after launch. The first ba2 that was released has worked for through every update until now, prolly because of the menu changes. All the updates to the interface files after the first one created tiny text in game. I'm now having the same problem as the in game menu options have changed I can no longer use that initial interface file and the updated ones in this thread create minuscule text. I'm really getting tired of this, I hate bethesda.

PostPosted: 01 May 2016, 11:23 

Looks like the 1.5 totally ruined my ability to use 3 monitors. I get a crash to desktop when the game gets past the load screen and is about to show me in my area and without any errors. I've tried it all. Adding the old fixes the internal Data files and editing the ini file. I keep seeing reference to a tutorial for editing the ba2 file but I cannot find it for the life of me. So does anyone have it working on 5760x1080 (6006 X 1080 bezel correction). Or could kindly point me in the right direction? I'm a software developer but I don't know what is used to decompile.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 77  Next