Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 02 May 2024, 20:44

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 05:03 

Ok for a long time many users on the internet have wanted support for triple monitor gaming. More specifically. People with 21:9 and 2 16:9 monitors. Aka 2560x1080 and 2 1080p monitors.

I found a work around i would like to share that might help you guys. I do have one ISSUE with it but im sure someone on here might be able to bestow some wisdom. well anyways here are the steps to take.

First of all NVIDIA wont support different res monitors for surround so turn that crap off. Go to C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\Local\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Find GameUserSettings. Then scroll down till you find ResolutionSizeX=(whatever is there)
ResolutionSizeY=(whatever is there) change both to 6400x1080.

Run the game. Make sure its in window mode. Ta da it works! Triple monitor support with out having to run your middle monitor as a 1080p monitor!!

Only downside to this method is i have not figured out how to get it to run fullscreen or window fullscreen with out locking to the middle or being weird. Only way is to play with the window bar at the top and sometimes your taskbar moves when moving the mouse.

:rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout:

Maybe someone knows how to get window mode to lock to all three screens with out having to move it there? Its kinda tedious tbh. But it works for now.