Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 01 Oct 2024, 04:47

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2012, 21:18 

hi,

i was kinda curious about when you guys are expecting the

WSGF Edition Monitor Stand being available for us in Europe

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2012, 16:32 
Founder
Founder

At this point the WSGF stands are made to order, so there isn't stock available to seed in different locations. I am working with Ergotech to find the best shipping option, to reduce costs as much as possible. UPS Air Freight looks to be the best option, and I'm working with Ergotech to sort out the details. If we can get this sorted, it would put shipping at about $150 (plus any import taxes).

Hopefully we can build enough interest in the stand to get it stocked in places like the UK and AUS.

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2012, 22:56 

At this point the WSGF stands are made to order, so there isn't stock available to seed in different locations. I am working with Ergotech to find the best shipping option, to reduce costs as much as possible. UPS Air Freight looks to be the best option, and I'm working with Ergotech to sort out the details. If we can get this sorted, it would put shipping at about $150 (plus any import taxes).

Hopefully we can build enough interest in the stand to get it stocked in places like the UK and AUS.

didn't had Ergotech a store in the UK already? would be nice if you could get to sell your product

cause i'm really interested in the stand of WSGF, but shipping + import makes it just to expensive

Thanks for your anwser tho