Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 20 May 2024, 17:09

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: WSGF stand
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 08:47 

Hi guys,
I already have an ergotech tripple monitor stand, and would like to purchase the upgrade package, 5 arm, long pole, 2 mounts, and get a cube as well.
My problem is when filling out the purchase form there is no ability to ship to Sydney, Australia. (US/Canada only)
I realise that it is a variable cost on shipping, but the units are supplied from mounted concepts, if I am correct. Which is where I bought my unit from. Chris sorted me out with shipping ok.

How do I go about ordering these parts through WSGF and get it shipped to Aus ?

I have Pm'd Ibrin about it, but to date have no reply (not grumbling, just saying), just really wanting to get these parts and support WSGF at the same time.

thanks for your suggestions
Mike

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012, 23:51 

Just a quick update, after a few PM's back and forth, Ibrin has sorted postage etc and the ordering page to include Aus... Thanks so much mate, so I guess this would be the first one to head down under, just hope its the inverted version..... you know, for the southern hemisphere..... :usesparingly

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2012, 00:46 
Administrators
Administrators

Nice mate, hoping to get one at some stage myself!

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2012, 01:00 

Well worth it I think, it opens up a whole new avenue for larger screens. And I should include that I bought the cube as well. Although this will have US plug configurations I have a pretty sharp sparkie who thinks he will be able to "Mcgyver" up the inserts to suit Aus plugs. I will report back on the success or failure of this modification.

Post subject: That postage cost to
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2012, 01:31 
Administrators
Administrators

That postage cost to Australia hurts, alot. :Sp

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 17:05 

You won't be disappointed. I had to get my Ergotech delivered to EU. Had it for 6 months now, and here's what I've got to say about it: Best freakin' decision you can make for a triple. I mean, really- I spent 600 USD per monitor, why skimp on the stand? The Ergotech is a fantastically solid piece of equipment. No wobbles of fiddly bits, just a solid slab of grade-A beef holding my monitors in perfect alignment.