Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 08:27

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2017, 21:19 

Is it possible to get SF V working with an ultra wide? I saw today a simple fix for Tekken 7 was put out to remove the black bars. Is that possible for SF V?

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2017, 05:05 

bump please

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2017, 16:41 
Insiders
Insiders

1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Run StreetFighterV.CT table
  3. Choose "Yes" when you see "This table contain a lua script. Do you want to run it?"
  4. Run Street Fighter V and Alt+Tab it
  5. In CE press "File - Open Process"
  6. Select topmost StreetFighterV.exe in list and press "Open"
  7. Choose "Yes" when you see "Keep the current address list/code list?"
  8. Alt+Tab to Street Fighter V
  9. Press "F1" for 21:9, or press "F2" for 48:9

Attachment:
File comment: StreetFighterV.CT table
StreetFighterV.zip [606 Bytes]
Downloaded 1977 times

Attachment:
SFV.gif
SFV.gif [ 180.29 KiB | Viewed 25803 times ]

Attachment:
SF_V.jpg
SF_V.jpg [ 837.09 KiB | Viewed 25811 times ]

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2017, 06:18 

jackfuste wrote:
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Run StreetFighterV.CT table
  3. Choose "Yes" when you see "This table contain a lua script. Do you want to run it?"
  4. Run Street Fighter V and Alt+Tab it
  5. In CE press "File - Open Process"
  6. Select topmost StreetFighterV.exe in list and press "Open"
  7. Choose "Yes" when you see "Keep the current address list/code list?"
  8. Alt+Tab to Street Fighter V
  9. Press "F1" for 21:9, or press "F2" for 48:9

Attachment:
StreetFighterV.zip

Attachment:
SFV.gif

Attachment:
SF_V.jpg

Thanks, but this doesn't seem to work for me. I followed your tutorial but when I press F1 nothing happens. I also see an FOV option as well. Is this cheat table supposed to also do a FOV fix? Perhaps this only works with an older version of the game?

The only problem I ran into with your tutorial is when I load the cheat table I don't get this prompt " "This table contain a lua script. Do you want to run it?" The table just loads but says nothing. Idk if this is helpful for trouble shooting.

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2017, 15:33 
Insiders
Insiders

mistershan wrote:
Thanks, but this doesn't seem to work for me. I followed your tutorial but when I press F1 nothing happens.

What values did you have in table at step №7 ?
Black_Bars should be "01" and FOV should be "0.002777777845"
mistershan wrote:
The only problem I ran into with your tutorial is when I load the cheat table I don't get this prompt " "This table contain a lua script. Do you want to run it?" The table just loads but says nothing. Idk if this is helpful for trouble shooting.

Check settings in CE:
Edit - Settings - General Settings - Ask to run lua script from table
mistershan wrote:
I also see an FOV option as well. Is this cheat table supposed to also do a FOV fix?

You can manipulate FOV using this table.
mistershan wrote:
Perhaps this only works with an older version of the game?

I test it on Ver.02.021

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2017, 18:13 

jackfuste wrote:
mistershan wrote:
Thanks, but this doesn't seem to work for me. I followed your tutorial but when I press F1 nothing happens.

What values did you have in table at step №7 ?
Black_Bars should be "01" and FOV should be "0.002777777845"
mistershan wrote:

Check settings in CE:
Edit - Settings - General Settings - Ask to run lua script from table
mistershan wrote:
I also see an FOV option as well. Is this cheat table supposed to also do a FOV fix?

You can manipulate FOV using this table.
mistershan wrote:
Perhaps this only works with an older version of the game?

I test it on Ver.02.021

I did go into settings and ask to run lua script was not checked off. I did, but it still doesn't work.

When you say values in the table, do you mean at the bottom where it says Active, Description, Address, Type, Value? For black bars the value down there is 00. For FOV the value is .003467142349. So if that's what you mean, then it's not right. I also try to change the values but whenever I tab back into the game it changes them back to "00", and ".00346...." Any ideas what I could be doing wrong now? Thanks.

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2017, 21:57 
Insiders
Insiders

mistershan wrote:
I did go into settings and ask to run lua script was not checked off. I did, but it still doesn't work.

When you say values in the table, do you mean at the bottom where it says Active, Description, Address, Type, Value? For black bars the value down there is 00. For FOV the value is .003467142349. So if that's what you mean, then it's not right. I also try to change the values but whenever I tab back into the game it changes them back to "00", and ".00346...." Any ideas what I could be doing wrong now? Thanks.

1. Run SFV.CT table
  2. Table - Show Cheat Table Lua Script - Execute Script
  3. Start game, but don't close CE window

Attachments:
File comment: SFV.CT table
SFV.zip [1.18 KiB]
Downloaded 713 times

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2017, 23:18 

This looks interesting. I know that the Tekken fix works (I play it) but how will it work with Street Fighter? Street fighter has a fixed camera, that means if you get far from your opponent, you can't go further than the actual 'screen edge'. Being 21:9 wider than 16:9, is there an invisible wall that stops you from going to the edge of the visible stage (on the 21:9 screen) ?

So basically on the 21:9 screen you can't walk past the invisible walls placed on the lines of the 'virtual' 16:9 screen?

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2017, 03:49 

jackfuste wrote:
mistershan wrote:

1. Run SFV.CT table
  2. Table - Show Cheat Table Lua Script - Execute Script
  3. Start game, but don't close CE window

Thanks man! It's almost perfect Once the game loads up it is in 21:9 automatically. I didn't have to press F1 or anything. The problem is it's zoomed in a bit too much. I like how the characters are bigger and easier to see but their feet are cut off. Is there any way to fix that? Thanks again for your help.

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2017, 14:30 
Insiders
Insiders

rogermorse wrote:
So basically on the 21:9 screen you can't walk past the invisible walls placed on the lines of the 'virtual' 16:9 screen?

You can't pass invisible line that limited to 16:9.

mistershan wrote:
Thanks man! It's almost perfect Once the game loads up it is in 21:9 automatically. I didn't have to press F1 or anything. The problem is it's zoomed in a bit too much. I like how the characters are bigger and easier to see but their feet are cut off. Is there any way to fix that? Thanks again for your help.

Try this table:
Attachment:
SFV_1.zip [1.15 KiB]
Downloaded 2927 times