Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 21:57

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 144  Next
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2007, 02:08 

Also for future pictures try to hold the camera really steady because that is what caused the over lighting and overall blinding ability of your photo

Nice setup except its hard to see ;)

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2007, 03:13 

Also for future pictures try to hold the camera really steady because that is what caused the over lighting and overall blinding ability of your photo

Believe it or not, that's holding it as steady as I can, it was still blurry, and it's really bad camera. I have to put it on Night mode to get indoor shots, even with the flash on it doesn't help much. It's the 1.2megapixel camera in my cellphone. If I still had my 2megapixel Sony Ericcson w810i, i'd be good to go and that thing woulda snapped up every little detail of the mess.

Good God man. That is disgusting!

Neat freak. Haven't you heard "the really smart ones are messy?" I'm considered a guru by some in the field of procedural PHP coding, and extension of the language to include previously 'unsupported/unthought-of' functionality. I'm a freakin pioneer, helping to push the boundaries and break the misconceptions of PHP's 'shortcomings'.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2007, 03:14 

Thats a camera phone picture, thats how they turn out.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2007, 03:48 

[quote]Good God man. That is disgusting!

Neat freak. Haven't you heard "the really smart ones are messy?" I'm considered a guru by some in the field of procedural PHP coding, and extension of the language to include previously 'unsupported/unthought-of' functionality. I'm a freakin pioneer, helping to push the boundaries and break the misconceptions of PHP's 'shortcomings'.

Yes, I agree. I am super organised and cannot handle mess.

There is nice monitor in there somewhere. :wink:

:D

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2007, 04:10 

[quote]Also for future pictures try to hold the camera really steady because that is what caused the over lighting and overall blinding ability of your photo

Thats a camera phone picture, thats how they turn out.

No shit sherlock ;)

A: He didn't say it until i asked
B: He just said it

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2007, 07:37 

No shit sherlock ;)

A: He didn't say it until i asked
B: He just said it

Dig a little deeper watson, you might find a nice monitor in that mess, like mine! And yes, I did forget to mention that all I have is a crappy cellphone camera. Kinda wishing I kept my w810i... the pictures on that were clear as day, and uber detailed.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2007, 06:13 
Editors
Editors

I love that no matter how much people spend on gaming stuff, there really is only one mouse that has won me and others over...the MX518 is godlike.

Same here I was in a big pickle over what mouse to get a couple years back, the 518 was what I got and wont ever look back. Great feel, good amount of buttons, good dpi, good drivers (I love having the top button set for app close, lets me close web pages in a jiffy, or anything else that may be open ^^)

I just got the new setup all put together today. The desk isnt that cluttered but the room is. I mean I have a very very small room with a queen bed, a wife, a son staying in there with me. There is no way to avoid mess ^^ so be proud of me for having it as clean as it is. I have a pic taken but not uploaded, since im at work I'll have to post back with it later.

edit: I do a a pic uploaded. Its not the best but you get an idea of the desk:

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2007, 23:48 

Holy pixels, Batman!

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2007, 05:51 
Editors
Editors

Destructo has a similar setup to me because looks like he has a small space like myself and uses his bed (futon) as his computer chair. I'll have to get a series of pics up later showcasing how the room is setup and also of my katana ^^ it sits next to me.

edit: ok I took some pics today and cleaned the place up abit.

Now everybody can see exactly what its like.

posting small images, click links for full.

Full Desk View: http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/2260fulldesk.jpg

Description of everything and the general area.
http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/2260description.jpg

The Rig
http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/2260computerside.jpg

My Bed/Computer Chair
http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/2260bed.jpg

Side View
http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/2260another-view.jpg

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2007, 17:45 
Editors
Editors

I luv katanas :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 144  Next