Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 22:16

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2011, 03:08 

Hey guys, first time poster here hope this is in the right section, recently i've been playing alot of AlterIWnet for mw2 and gotten used to the FOV, but i went back to IWnet legit and the FOV makes me feel a bit ill, i tried the widescreenfixer tool but it only adjusts the horizontal and not the vertical. The horizontal is perfect but the vertical remains at default/standard and look all wierd and squashed

Would it be possible for some to help me out on this, i've attached a screenshot a of what i would like.

Monitor is a Hannspree 25" 1920x1080 @ 16:9 i believe.

Thanks in advance

Attached files

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2011, 10:47 
Editors
Editors

Hi gromit69, welcome to WSGF, dopefish is working on a new version of his tool, you may check some info here - http://widescreengamingforum.com/forum/7971/multi-game-widescreen-fixer?page=88#comment-233876 , itll allow FOV adjustment, you may post your requests / doubts in that thread ok, thanks.

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2011, 18:00 

Thank you for the welcome, i've moved my request to that thread with a little more clarification and better pctures for what im looking for.