Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 Jul 2024, 08:39

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
 Post subject: Toothless Spoon
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2012, 13:49 
I Donated
I Donated

[quote]A guy "Natai" at the witcher official forums found a solution to fix the EE braking of Surround 2D/3D.
http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29221-tw2-ee-nvidia-surround-not-working/page__gopid__809314#entry809314

Setting the AspectRatio=5 works for me.

Using 3-way Sli 2D surround in 5790*1080

Regards

I just did this and can confirm that it works!! Yay! Also is there a way to increase FOV?

Yes, this sunday is saved :)

Nope, sorry i have no idea on how to fix the FOV, for me it looks great how it is now.

| Logitech G810 - G502 - G240 - G27 - G940 - | TrackIR 5 Pro | Saitek RHINO X55 HOTAS | Xbox One Elite Gpad |
Asus Vulcan Pro | Asus Xonar U7 | Sony STR-DE495P External Surround Home Cinema Reciever |

Post subject: anteronoid wrote:A guy
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2012, 14:50 
Insiders
Insiders

A guy "Natai" at the witcher official forums found a solution to fix the EE braking of Surround 2D/3D.
http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29221-tw2-ee-nvidia-surround-not-working/page__gopid__809314#entry809314

Regards

It works indeed but your aspect ratio is not exactly 5 is 4.98 or close:) Anyway:) I fixed the GoG version for nvidia Surround and also I fixed the GoG version for Eyefinity. The above mentioned edit doesnt work for Eyefinity:)

Will release the plugin as soon as it is done;))

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post subject: helifax wrote:anteronoid
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2012, 15:13 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]A guy "Natai" at the witcher official forums found a solution to fix the EE braking of Surround 2D/3D.

Regards

It works indeed but your aspect ratio is not exactly 5 is 4.98 or close:) Anyway:) I fixed the GoG version for nvidia Surround and also I fixed the GoG version for Eyefinity. The above mentioned edit doesnt work for Eyefinity:)

So what will the your fix do Helifax? Does it change the FOV at all?

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2012, 17:44 
Insiders
Insiders

AspectRatio=5 fixed the issue for me in the User.ini located in the folder --> C:Users[user name]DocumentsWitcher 2Config.

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2012, 18:07 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote]A guy "Natai" at the witcher official forums found a solution to fix the EE braking of Surround 2D/3D.

Regards

So what will the your fix do Helifax? Does it change the FOV at all?

No FoV change. It will enabled Eyefinity/Surround for everyone. Not just the guys who use nVidia Hardware:)

New Plugin is part of WSF: https://www.widescreenfixer.org/

Supports GoG & Steam Verions
Supports both Eyefinity & Surround

Big thanks to dopefish and kiax0001 for letting me use his PC.

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 11:02 

Unable to get the fix working on eyefinity with retail version of witcher 2 patched upto enhanced version. WSF tells me the game is detected and fix running, pressing the * key to activate does change the fov in game but it does not fill out to the side monitors. The game shows only on the centre screen and black screens on the side monitors. Tried both steam and cog in the settings and tried with both full screen on and off in settings. Ingame resolution set to 5760*1980, profile set to 3*16.9

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 12:08 
Insiders
Insiders

Unable to get the fix working on eyefinity with retail version of witcher 2 patched upto enhanced version. WSF tells me the game is detected and fix running, pressing the * key to activate does change the fov in game but it does not fill out to the side monitors. The game shows only on the centre screen and black screens on the side monitors. Tried both steam and cog in the settings and tried with both full screen on and off in settings. Ingame resolution set to 5760*1980, profile set to 3*16.9

Mate I don't know what you are doing wrong but I have the retail version also and it works fine. I enable it when the menu appears. Make sure you have all the right settings, and you don't enable it too soon. Also you didn't edit the .ini file did you?

Helifax - is there a way to adjust the FOV? I kinda like to be zoomed out a little more.

Post subject: Toothless Spoon
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 12:52 

[quote]Unable to get the fix working on eyefinity with retail version of witcher 2 patched upto enhanced version. WSF tells me the game is detected and fix running, pressing the * key to activate does change the fov in game but it does not fill out to the side monitors. The game shows only on the centre screen and black screens on the side monitors. Tried both steam and cog in the settings and tried with both full screen on and off in settings. Ingame resolution set to 5760*1980, profile set to 3*16.9

Mate I don't know what you are doing wrong but I have the retail version also and it works fine. I enable it when the menu appears. Make sure you have all the right settings, and you don't enable it too soon. Also you didn't edit the .ini file did you?

Helifax - is there a way to adjust the FOV? I kinda like to be zoomed out a little more.

Thx for the reply.
Can i ask what settings you are using? I am using the following

Widescreen fixer - pretty much default (auto detect 3*16:9)
Witcher 2 settings - Full screen enabled, Resolution set to 5760*1080 , 16:9

No i have not edited the ini

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 13:39 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote]Unable to get the fix working on eyefinity with retail version of witcher 2 patched upto enhanced version. WSF tells me the game is detected and fix running, pressing the * key to activate does change the fov in game but it does not fill out to the side monitors. The game shows only on the centre screen and black screens on the side monitors. Tried both steam and cog in the settings and tried with both full screen on and off in settings. Ingame resolution set to 5760*1980, profile set to 3*16.9

Thx for the reply.
Can i ask what settings you are using? I am using the following

Widescreen fixer - pretty much default (auto detect 3*16:9)
Witcher 2 settings - Full screen enabled, Resolution set to 5760*1080 , 16:9

No i have not edited the ini

Hello all, thank you for the feedback. I wasnt able to test the plugin on an Eyefinity setup after the plugin was created. But I suspect to be a problem in the plugin, one that it will be easy to fix;)) I will look into it and post the updated plugin.

On Nvidia it works because the Surround enabling is done different in the game engine than Eyefinity;))

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 13:48 

Hm the WSF crashes my game now if I set the AspectRatio in the User.ini to anything else but 5. Though setting it to 5, WSF doesn't strech the image but only changing the FoV when using the hotkey... very weird. Any ideas? I have the steam version, 2 monitors only and eyefinity. A year ago it worked just fine :/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next