Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 Oct 2024, 05:29

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 02:06 

I'm not using the fix, as I can live with the non-centered HUD... Too lazy to mess with some third party tools.
But, there hasn't been any patch yet, so it should work... Dunno why it shouldn't if it worked 2 weeks ago.

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2012, 04:48 

Can anyone confirm if haydens fix works with the new rage patch just released? I can't get it to work. I also used to be able to adjust the hands fov scale from launch options but I can't do that anymore either. Please let me know if there's an alternative workaround to get this to work in eyefinity.

Thanks

Kiax0001

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2012, 04:47 
Insiders
Insiders

Can anyone confirm if haydens fix works with the new rage patch just released? I can't get it to work. I also used to be able to adjust the hands fov scale from launch options but I can't do that anymore either. Please let me know if there's an alternative workaround to get this to work in eyefinity.

Thanks

Kiax0001

I cant get this to work as well...I realise people have moved on from this game, but I loved this game and still want to be able to play it down the track.

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2012, 07:16 
Insiders
Insiders

I hope Hayden or Helifax can have a look at this...it's a great little shooter. Hey, Kiax0001 do you still have to use a modified config file?

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012, 20:01 

Hey guys! When I start up this game It just Stops responding and errors out. Error code 3 and it kills the game. I have reinstalled it, updated drivers, and have done everything to get this game working and I am rewarded with an error code. Do I need to run a fix immediately? Because it says this game has native support.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2012, 10:05 
Insiders
Insiders

Hey guys! When I start up this game It just Stops responding and errors out. Error code 3 and it kills the game. I have reinstalled it, updated drivers, and have done everything to get this game working and I am rewarded with an error code. Do I need to run a fix immediately? Because it says this game has native support.

Mate the fix off this site doesn't work after patch 1.2? If that's what your talking about. Unfortunately the man that fixed it in the first place is out of town or something. No fix is required to boot up the game and run on 3 monitors. You should be able to play it now, the fix is for centre Hud, fov, and hand scale. The fov can be fixed with a command, but the hand scale cant be (or I can't get it to work). But the game is still playable, just hands and guns are stretched.

Post subject: Could Hayden help?
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2012, 00:55 

Could Hayden help?

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2012, 11:19 
Insiders
Insiders

Could Hayden help?

Mate I haven't seen Hayden for a while, so it's not likely we'll see a fix for this. The others like Helifax and Dopefish are doing other stuff, I've tried to ask them to have a look...but they are pretty busy. I wish I had skills.

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2012, 20:21 

I actually saw Hayden in the Skyrim forum recently.

Maybe Heliafax or DopeFish could take a few moments to check this out. It seems like only a slight fix, considering most of the heavy lifting has been done. It just needs to be applied to the updated patch.

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2012, 09:40 
Insiders
Insiders

I actually saw Hayden in the Skyrim forum recently.

Maybe Heliafax or DopeFish could take a few moments to check this out. It seems like only a slight fix, considering most of the heavy lifting has been done. It just needs to be applied to the updated patch.

You're right, I just noticed Hayden post somewhere else. Mate give it a crack, I would imagine it only taking a few seconds for one of these boys to fix it, and I doubt Rage is going to be updated again so they wouldn't have to do it again after this. BUT I think there is only a few people that want it done. I personally love this game, and have played through once, but this is stopping me playing through again...so yeah, I would really appreciate if someone could look at it! :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next