Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Oct 2024, 12:24

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 148  Next
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2013, 13:34 

I have some issue with Remember Me game... Please, look at screens.

Default HUD size with YFOV

Edited HUD (by WSF) with YFOV

Both versions have bad positions. Maybe problem is in different versions (WSF support 1.0.1 ver of Remember Me and I have 1.0.2 version)?

Thanks for any suggestions.

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2013, 15:40 
Insiders
Insiders

So I know there is a long list of UE3 based games that need to be fixed, but I wondering if you could look into Hawken (Which gets updated often unfortunately) and Chivalry. They both have setting to keep the Vertical FOV while extending the FOV Left and Right, but then HUB stays vert- and makes Hawken unplayable. On Chivalry, the hud gets cut off, although it's barely playable.

This is what I posted on the Hawken Forums and have gotten no response from Devs on the issue.

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2013, 04:38 

Hi Folks!

First off...big thanks out to dopefish, Helifax and others for all the efforts and great work!

Next...apologies if this has already been covered. Having some mouse trouble with r662 and Skyrim. Widescreen fixer starts a few seconds after the game launches and looks fine but the mouse cursor only appears and is usable on the middle monitor. No mouse issues when not running fixer. Using 3x 4gb 680's and 3 vg278h monitors.

Any ideas?
tia!

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2013, 14:10 
Insiders
Insiders

scbesterman wrote:
Hi Folks!

First off...big thanks out to dopefish, Helifax and others for all the efforts and great work!

Next...apologies if this has already been covered. Having some mouse trouble with r662 and Skyrim. Widescreen fixer starts a few seconds after the game launches and looks fine but the mouse cursor only appears and is usable on the middle monitor. No mouse issues when not running fixer. Using 3x 4gb 680's and 3 vg278h monitors.

Any ideas?
tia!

Hey;)) I know the Skyrim plugin is kinda old and was among the first I created (and at the time I didn't had all this experience I now have). It suffers from mouse acceleration on width also and other minor little annoyances. If you encounter this problem you could try to put the Start delay time in the plugin to a higher value (from 7 seconds to 10 or so) and see if that fixes it for you as it should.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2013, 21:01 

helifax wrote:
scbesterman wrote:
Hi Folks!

Any ideas?
tia!

Hey;)) I know the Skyrim plugin is kinda old and was among the first I created (and at the time I didn't had all this experience I now have). It suffers from mouse acceleration on width also and other minor little annoyances. If you encounter this problem you could try to put the Start delay time in the plugin to a higher value (from 7 seconds to 10 or so) and see if that fixes it for you as it should.

Hi helifax!!

Yeah...I realize that it's a bit older release. Tried at 10, 12 and 20 seconds...now have center and left monitors working, a step in the right direction (well actually a step left but you know what i mean). Now, though...the menu disappears and the thing in the center doesn't resize. :/

Any other ideas I should try?

Thanks again...do definitely appreciate your work. Just hoping to get this game working...any suggestions would be great.

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2013, 00:15 
Insiders
Insiders

scbesterman wrote:
helifax wrote:
scbesterman wrote:
Hi Folks!

Any ideas?
tia!

Hi helifax!!

Yeah...I realize that it's a bit older release. Tried at 10, 12 and 20 seconds...now have center and left monitors working, a step in the right direction (well actually a step left but you know what i mean). Now, though...the menu disappears and the thing in the center doesn't resize. :/

Any other ideas I should try?

Thanks again...do definitely appreciate your work. Just hoping to get this game working...any suggestions would be great.

Hmm have you tried using a lower than 7 seconds value? Are you using Eyefinity or Surround? I tried to replicate this but I cannot:(
Hmm

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2013, 01:26 

Uhoh...not good that you can't replicate it :(

Only when I used the default (4 iirc). Nvidia 3d vision surround setup.

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2013, 12:24 
Insiders
Insiders

scbesterman wrote:
Uhoh...not good that you can't replicate it :(

Only when I used the default (4 iirc). Nvidia 3d vision surround setup.

I managed to see what the problem was. Yes indeed I see the mouse locked on the center and the right screen for all the menus, EXCEPT for the MAP where I was able to use it properly. Another small issue is in the skill tree, but honestly I never used the mouse there to select anything:)) just the keyboard.

Does this problem prevent you to play? I tried it and I saw that everything was working and the game was fully playable.. I am also on 3D Surround.

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2013, 01:47 

Sorry for the delay. Yep...works fine it seems! Just had to go past the first screen to find out :/

Thanks helifax!

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2013, 15:22 
Insiders
Insiders

scbesterman wrote:
Sorry for the delay. Yep...works fine it seems! Just had to go past the first screen to find out :/

Thanks helifax!

Hehe;)) No problem;))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 148  Next