Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Sep 2024, 04:33

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: WSGF Guild Wars Guild
PostPosted: 09 Nov 2006, 09:04 

Daaamn... Haven't been able to play GW... Might install it soon ;)

I'm getting Nightfall (collectors edition) for Christmas. Are you planning to make a Nightfall guild? I've allready picked my classes lol. I'm gonna be a Ritualist-Assasin

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2006, 18:21 

I'm getting Nightfall (collectors edition) for Christmas. Are you planning to make a Nightfall guild? I've allready picked my classes lol. I'm gonna be a Ritualist-Assasin

A rit/assassin in Nightfall ? I'm afraid I have bad news for you then: You can't. Those two are only available for characters started in the Factions campaign. Just like the Paragon and Dervish are unique for Nightfall characters.
It's possible to pick them as secondary class anywhere though (if you have the chapter).

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2006, 04:52 

[quote]I'm getting Nightfall (collectors edition) for Christmas. Are you planning to make a Nightfall guild? I've allready picked my classes lol. I'm gonna be a Ritualist-Assasin

A rit/assassin in Nightfall ? I'm afraid I have bad news for you then: You can't. Those two are only available for characters started in the Factions campaign. Just like the Paragon and Dervish are unique for Nightfall characters.
It's possible to pick them as secondary class anywhere though (if you have the chapter).

Aaaw.... So if i didn't have Guild Wars 1, then couldn't I use the classes from Guild Wars 1 in Nightfall either?

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2006, 07:14 
Founder
Founder

Prophecies is the first one, Factions is the 2nd. They add special things, like new classes, to the expansions.

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2006, 10:07 

Prophecies is the first one, Factions is the 2nd. They add special things, like new classes, to the expansions.

Yeah, but if I only had Nightfall, could I only use the classes from Nightfall? Or could I use the ones from prophecies as well?

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2006, 21:22 

[quote]Prophecies is the first one, Factions is the 2nd. They add special things, like new classes, to the expansions.

Yeah, but if I only had Nightfall, could I only use the classes from Nightfall? Or could I use the ones from prophecies as well?

There are six core classes:

Ranger
Mesmer
Warrior
Monk
Necromancer
Elementalist

These six can be played in any campaign. The Prophecies campaign has no additional classes.

All other chapters add two unique classes for that chapter, which can only be played there. So anywhere by Prophecies, you'll have 8 classes to choose from.

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2006, 23:59 

[quote][quote]Prophecies is the first one, Factions is the 2nd. They add special things, like new classes, to the expansions.

There are six core classes:

Ranger
Mesmer
Warrior
Monk
Necromancer
Elementalist

These six can be played in any campaign. The Prophecies campaign has no additional classes.

All other chapters add two unique classes for that chapter, which can only be played there. So anywhere by Prophecies, you'll have 8 classes to choose from.

OOOHHHHHH lol. I get it. So If i got Factions, I could play ritualist and assasin in Nightfall?

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2006, 04:14 

I would love to join the guild and play with a bunch of people I am familiar with from these forums. I haven't had a chance to play in a while, but I am all for it if there are other people to play the game with instead of just playing by myself.

Raven Skye (R/Me)
Ayane Skye (W/Mo)
Sarah Seraphim (E/Mo)

I really like that cape!

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2006, 11:36 

OOOHHHHHH lol. I get it. So If i got Factions, I could play ritualist and assasin in Nightfall?

You can only start those classes in Factions. Once you have a character, you can travel to the other chapters, but you can not start an Assassin or Ritualist in Prophecies or Nightfall.
Usually only the newbie training area is different for foreign/native characters, so it's not really much of a problem.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2006, 00:17 

Im trying to play more and more these days! I have never seen anyone else online, but there is one person who i have some very close to seeing many times!

I also paid a visit to the guild hall, very nice.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next