Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 20 Sep 2024, 07:45

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: 20 Nov 2006, 01:12 

The original version of Carbon cannot be patched with UniWs, only the cracked ones (Razor1911). It can be read in uniws that its working only with cracked ones. So who has original (like me), have to wait until a patch with widescreen support will be out. I hope EA will make one.

or... you could go to gamecopyworld.com and download razors cracked EXE and replace the original with it (it worked for me and i have legit collectors edition) then patch ze game with uniws

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2006, 10:24 

[quote]The original version of Carbon cannot be patched with UniWs, only the cracked ones (Razor1911). It can be read in uniws that its working only with cracked ones. So who has original (like me), have to wait until a patch with widescreen support will be out. I hope EA will make one.

or... you could go to gamecopyworld.com and download razors cracked EXE and replace the original with it (it worked for me and i have legit collectors edition) then patch ze game with uniws

Yeah i could do that, but i think the game crashes all the time because of the bad crack. So if you have the original game which doesn't crash, and use the Razor's crack to make it widescreen with uniws, it will be crashing, cause the crack is bad. So there are two options:
1. use the original game with original files without crashes, but there won't be any widescreen until a patch is released
2. use the crack to make it 16:10 with uniws, but there will be a lot of crashes because of the bad crack

I'm waiting for the patch EA promised us. It should have been released last week.

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2006, 04:00 

true, but it doesnt crash alot with razors crack, like only once every two hours of playing or so (for me anywho)

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2006, 00:49 
Insiders
Insiders

Sorry for the delay guys, im used to getting flooded with emails from PaddyTheWak, but I haven't heard from him in a while?

I've made a launcher that works the same way as the NFSMW one.

You can get the launcher from my site http://tocaedit.com

direct link:
http://toca.game-editing.net/forum/dload.php?action=file&file_id=96

you like it? i like donations.

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2006, 01:11 

Racer_S

i can't say u any thing but THANKS MAN!!

the launcher -as it's MW version- works ultra smoothly!!

THANKS AGAIN!!

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2006, 01:51 

Sorry for the delay guys, im used to getting flooded with emails from PaddyTheWak, but I haven't heard from him in a while?

Thanks Racer_S. I've been waiting for this. :bowdown

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2006, 08:47 
Editors
Editors

See, told ya guys so. It was only a matter of time. :D

Racer, you da man. :wink:

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2006, 09:33 
Editors
Editors

Sorry buddy ... I have a lot of heavy crap going on just at the moment and my life is turned up-side-down.
When I get a chance I'll email you.
Thanks for the Launcher ... as ctrlsteef says ... "you da man. :wink:"

To everyone else ... please don't overlook this bit of the post by Racer_S ...
you like it? i like donations.
Donations are the best way to encourage him to make other hacks for other games ... for all of us ... :wink:

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2006, 13:24 

This new widescreen resolution changer Racer made is not working for me :(. Yesterday i patched my game with the official 1.3 patch, that worked. Now i copied this stuff, run, entered 1440x900, than launch. The game freezes and flashing when it comes to the loading screen. I can only do a reset, nothing else. So i am sad :(

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2006, 13:28 

This new widescreen resolution changer Racer made is not working for me :(. Yesterday i patched my game with the official 1.3 patch, that worked. Now i copied this stuff, run, entered 1440x900, than launch. The game freezes and flashing when it comes to the loading screen. I can only do a reset, nothing else. So i am sad :(

And i have original Collectors Edition. Somebody who has original and managed to work this res changer?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next